The fight in the stands was perhaps more entertaining than Fury's win.
He never looked troubled against Albanian opponent Seferi, ten years his senior and nearly a foot smaller than the Briton, in what proved to be a farcical match-up. The caliber of opponents will keep on rising. It's been a long time out of the ring and I needed to get some rounds in.
Warren plans to keep Fury busy but has no idea yet who he will face in his next fight at Windsor Park in Belfast, Northern Ireland, on August 18.
This always was going to be an exercise to reintroduce Fury safely back into boxing after the trials and tribulations he has gone through in his two-year, seven-month exile.
Tyson Fury was not concerned about a lack of action during his four-round comeback win.More news: Justin Trudeau: We won't be pushed around by Trump
But Fury rediscovered his passion for boxing and claimed to have lost eight stones (112 pounds) ahead of facing Seferi.
Albania's Switzerland-based Seferi was hopelessly outgunned in the fourth round, and it convinced him to quit.
So easy that Fury could afford to joke about it early on and glance out at a scuffle taking place in the crowd.
If he looked a little more serious from the second round onwards, it still felt like something of a non-event as the limited Seferi tried in vain to even reach Fury's head with his sluggish right uppercuts.
"I need him to be in the position where he's training for a fight and where I know then that is he is in fight mode".More news: ‘Unravel 2’ Announced at EA Play, Releasing Now
Seferi did a good job of surviving, and Fury struggled to lay a glove on him in the second round.
The eagerly-awaited comeback happened almost three years after the British boxer secured a triumph over Ukrainian Wladimir Klitschko in November 2015.
But Fury's reign was brief with rematches twice cancelled against Klitschko before he admitted to problems with depression, drink and drugs.
Fury's English rival Anthony Joshua, the WBA-IBF-WBO champion, and American Deontay Wilder, the WBC champion, remain distant targets for Fury, whose priority now will be to build up some momentum against tougher opponents.More news: Command & Conquer: Rivals takes the strategy series to mobile
- Relay for Life at Larson Center
- ME senators caution Trump on self-pardon
- Donald Trump says Russian Federation should be be allowed to rejoin G7
- EA Play at E3 2018
- Priyanka Chopra Apologizes for Recent Quantico Episode Featuring Indian Terrorists
- Anthony Bourdain’s girlfriend Asia Argento speaks out after his shocking death
- President Trump throws G-7 into disarray with tweets after he leaves
- North Korea razes missile test site, monitoring group 38 North says
- Former Obama Adviser Suggests Trump Is Russia's 'Chief Advocate' and Defender
- India v/s Bangladesh Women's Asia Cup final T20