Anthem closed out this year's EA Play press conference with extensive details on the project's single-player credentials, world building, and story being revealed.
It was then confirmed that there will be no loot boxes and no Premium Pass in Battlefield V. Community response to EA's decision resulted in the publisher backtracking on the extent to which additional paid add-ons would affect the player's experience in "Battlefront II" and future titles. It'll bring all-new PC games - including Madden, FIFA 19, and Anthem for PC, as well as games from the EA's vault of available titles on Origin.More news: Justin Trudeau: We won't be pushed around by Trump
Oddly enough, BioWare has announced in a full cover story with Game Informer that the game will not feature any romantic relationships between players.
Battlefield V began the EA Play show by promising no lootboxes and premium passes.
Meet "Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order".More news: Ricciardo: Mercedes will be hard to beat
Anthem will launch on 22nd February 2019, which is the same day as Days Gone, on PC, Xbox One, and PS4. But we're finding it doesn't really look like the kind of BioWare we've come to know - no alien flirting or tough narrative choices here. These suits are the focus of gameplay and function as character classes with a number of distinct abilities that affect the way you approach combat.
The story features players living in a world that is unfinished.
While you can play solo, you will need an online connection to play.More news: CALLING THEIR BLUFF: Trump Asks NFL Players to ‘Recommend People’ for Pardons
And two games were outright launched during the EA Play: Unravel 2, a co-op sequel to the 2016 EA-published puzzle platformer, and Command and Conquer: Rivals, a new free-to-play, Clash Royale-like spin on the classic RTS series for iOS and Android. Player characters, called Freelancers, will don one of four specialized mechanized suits known as Javelins to do battle in an open-world environment. When players step out into Anthem's risky world, it will be a place inhabited by other players.
- ME senators caution Trump on self-pardon
- US has developed a new plan for the defense of Europe
- Theresa May battling to keep Brexit plans on course
- Command & Conquer: Rivals takes the strategy series to mobile
- UN slaps sanctions on six human traffickers in Libya
- Redmond O'Neal, son of Farrah Fawcett, charged with attempted murder
- Gavin Patterson is out as BT CEO
- Donald Trump Withdraws Endorsement Of G7 Joint Statement
- Kanye West And Kid Cudi Release New Album ‘Kids See Ghosts’
- All systems go for historic Trump-Kim summit, Singapore says