FIFA's microtransaction-driven squad-building mode, Ultimate Team, will also feature "live and authentic Champions League content".
In an official statement, both Konami and UEFA confirmed back in April that their "very successful and fruitful" 10-year partnership would come to an end once the Champions League final is done and dusted.More news: Trump's top economic adviser accuses Trudeau of back-stabbing after G7 summit
It's a major addition to the Federation Internationale de Football Association series, as executive producer Aaron McHardy tells Uproxx Sports that Champions League has been "one of the most requested features from our players over the last decade".
Let us know in the comments. Maybe there are some gaps between our custom engine and the Frostbite Engine, but every year we're not just looking to add more future, we're also looking to build up the engine to cover those gaps. We're going to have details like the Champions League kit badges on all the of the kits for teams that are playing in the Champions League.More news: Fury comebacks ends in facile fourth round victory
You'll be able to play for the cup in tournament mode and career mode. Discover the exciting finale of Alex Hunter's story in The Journey: Champions.
"But if you're like me - an Arsenal fan, unfortunately - you can play a custom version of the tournament using any of the European clubs in the game".More news: Trump's Midterm Gift To Dems: A War On Pre-Existing Condition Protections
- Avalanche Studios Announces Open-World Action Game Generation Zero
- School uses lullaby to teach kindergarteners about lock down drills
- Israeli army kills Palestinian in West Bank during raid
- Donald Trump: Top economies should drop all tariffs
- ME senators caution Trump on self-pardon
- Anthony Bourdain’s girlfriend Asia Argento speaks out after his shocking death
- Andy Warhol Paintings Sold in Cryptocurrency, Auctioned Via Blockchain
- This new blood test can predict due date and premature birth
- Canada loses 7500 jobs in May but unemployment rate unchanged
- Iraq Launches Air Strike Against ISIS In Syria