However, the series has been in a state of hibernation with the last official title in the franchise, Tiberium Alliances, released as a free online browser game back in 2012.
Arrivals is coming to iOS and Android devices, with an open beta now available on the latter devices.More news: Theresa May battling to keep Brexit plans on course
Today at the EA Play Live Press Conference 2018 EA announced a brand new mobile PvP RTS game called Command and Conquer: Rivals. Microtransactions will be available, but EA swears on its pinky that anything you can buy will also be obtainable for free just by playing the game. Every game becomes a best of three matchup between rivals.
EA is making Rivals specifically for mobile and touchscreen controls. Rivals, players choose a Commander to lead their forces, each with his own abilities that can influence the gameplay style. The Google Play Pre-Alpha test allows us to put the game in the hands of our players earlier. But wait, before we proceed, take that excitement down a notch.More news: Redmond O'Neal, son of Farrah Fawcett, charged with attempted murder
The game is now in pre-alpha, but EA is is offering Android users the ability to try out the pre-alpha before the game officially launches. "We, the development team, are committed to delivering a fun, fair, and competitive experience for all players." stated Martinez. Will you be dumping Clash of Clans for Command & Conquer: Rivals?More news: Kanye West And Kid Cudi Release New Album ‘Kids See Ghosts’
- Priyanka Chopra Apologizes for Recent Quantico Episode Featuring Indian Terrorists
- No expectation within Heat organization that LeBron James will return
- US has developed a new plan for the defense of Europe
- Yankees won't play 'Sunday Night Baseball' game
- Oil Falls on US Crude Build; Global Supply Rises
- Belmont Stakes 2018 victor , payouts: Win, place, show, trifecta and superfecta results
- MIT Creates World's First Psychopath AI, Fed With Gruesome Reddit Content
- Gavin Patterson is out as BT CEO
- CALLING THEIR BLUFF: Trump Asks NFL Players to ‘Recommend People’ for Pardons
- Donald Trump Withdraws Endorsement Of G7 Joint Statement