However, the series has been in a state of hibernation with the last official title in the franchise, Tiberium Alliances, released as a free online browser game back in 2012.
Arrivals is coming to iOS and Android devices, with an open beta now available on the latter devices.More news: Theresa May battling to keep Brexit plans on course
Today at the EA Play Live Press Conference 2018 EA announced a brand new mobile PvP RTS game called Command and Conquer: Rivals. Microtransactions will be available, but EA swears on its pinky that anything you can buy will also be obtainable for free just by playing the game. Every game becomes a best of three matchup between rivals.
EA is making Rivals specifically for mobile and touchscreen controls. Rivals, players choose a Commander to lead their forces, each with his own abilities that can influence the gameplay style. The Google Play Pre-Alpha test allows us to put the game in the hands of our players earlier. But wait, before we proceed, take that excitement down a notch.More news: KFC to Test Vegetarian Alternative to Chicken in UK
The game is now in pre-alpha, but EA is is offering Android users the ability to try out the pre-alpha before the game officially launches. "We, the development team, are committed to delivering a fun, fair, and competitive experience for all players." stated Martinez. Will you be dumping Clash of Clans for Command & Conquer: Rivals?More news: CALLING THEIR BLUFF: Trump Asks NFL Players to ‘Recommend People’ for Pardons
- Donald Trump says Russian Federation should be be allowed to rejoin G7
- Medicare to be exhausted by 2026, three years earlier than expected
- Trump Says He Called for Free Trade at G-7
- Belmont Stakes 2018 victor , payouts: Win, place, show, trifecta and superfecta results
- EA Announces Release Date for Anthem
- Yankees won't play 'Sunday Night Baseball' game
- No expectation within Heat organization that LeBron James will return
- ‘Unravel 2’ Announced at EA Play, Releasing Now
- UFC 225: Michelle Waterson Talks 'Great Villain' Colby Covington
- Justin Trudeau: We won't be pushed around by Trump