Nothing in the trailer really tells us about the story, but we do get to see players facing off against some angry looking machines as well as one enormous robotic creature.More news: Donald Trump says Russian Federation should be be allowed to rejoin G7
The game will also utilize a 1980's synth-style soundtrack to bolster its open-world guerrilla combat, taking cues from TV shows like Stranger Things and films like Red Dawn. In Generation Zero, hostile machines have taken over the countryside, and it's up to you to fight back.
1-4 Players. Seamless Multiplayer. This game is set to be a four-player co-op FPS and the announcement trailer showcases how players can lure, cripple and destroy enemies in various sandbox skirmishes.
It will feature unpredictable weather, complex AI behavior, simulated ballistics, and a day/night cycle.More news: KFC to Test Vegetarian Alternative to Chicken in UK
Last but not least, all enemies are persistently simulated in the world, and roam the landscape with intent and goal. When you damage a specific enemy component - say, armor, sensory equipment or weapons - the damage is permanent.
In development for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, Generation Zero represents Avalanche Studios foray into self-publishing, and is now slated to release sometime next year, 2019. Collaborate and combine your unique skills to take down enemies, support downed friends by reviving them, and share the loot after an enemy is defeated. And since the robots are roaming the landscape looking for you, it might not be too long before you run into them again.More news: EA Play at E3 2018
- ‘Unravel 2’ Announced at EA Play, Releasing Now
- President Trump throws G-7 into disarray with tweets after he leaves
- Redmond O'Neal, son of Farrah Fawcett, charged with attempted murder
- UN slaps sanctions on six human traffickers in Libya
- The Austrian authorities will close 7 60 mosques and deport the imams
- CALLING THEIR BLUFF: Trump Asks NFL Players to ‘Recommend People’ for Pardons
- Mayweather Tops Highest Paid Athletes List, No Women In Top 100
- Justin Trudeau: We won't be pushed around by Trump
- Command & Conquer: Rivals takes the strategy series to mobile
- All systems go for historic Trump-Kim summit, Singapore says