Moving on to games, you can expect a maximum of 75 percent off Xbox One games starting June 7. That means the Xbox One S with a 500GB HDD is $199, the Xbox One S with a 1TB HDD is $249, and the Xbox One X is $449.
The Xbox One X discount is one of many though.
Following Microsoft's briefing on Sunday will be Bethesda's E3 2018 press conference at 6:30 PM PT / 9:30 PM ET. The list of games on sale will include the likes of, and. It seems like the deal has now expired, we hope you got in fast.More news: Tiger Woods moors $20m yacht 'Privacy' in marina ahead of US Open
All discounts are available through Microsoft from June 7 through June 17.
On top of that you can grab six months of Xbox Live Gold for half the usual price.
The Xbox One is reportedly being outsold by Sony's PlayStation 4 two-to-one, and can't come close to the red-hot excitement that the Nintendo Switch has generated with its strong first-party games and unique portability.More news: Justice Department says heart of health law unconstitutional
It's nearly redundant at this point to mention the Xbox One's struggle with exclusive games; its library is nowhere near as inviting as the 360's was. Sea of Thieves, Monster Hunter: World, and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will be getting their first discounts ever during this sale, so if you've been waiting for those to drop in price, now is your chance to pick them up. There are also discounts being offered on other officially-licensed accessories from Seagate, Turtle Beach and Hyperkin.
Note: This is not a sponsored post, but if you purchase one of the awesome products featured above, we may earn a small commission from the retailer. That includes games you play through Xbox Game Pass.
The sales will be up via the Xbox Store, so make sure you peruse there first before making a purchasing decision. Get more details, below.More news: F1 Raceweek: Hamilton seeks to match Schumacher - Canadian Grand Prix in numbers
There's more to the sale too.
- EFL unaffected as Premier League brings in winter break
- Madison Keys edges past Yulia Putintseva to reach semi-finals
- Trump signals support for states deciding if pot is legal
- French Open final: Halep vs. Stephens predictions, start time and betting odds
- New Zealand women make record ODI total against Ireland in Dublin
- World's Oldest Footprints Discovered on Ancient Seafloor
- 3 takeaways from Game 3 vs. Warriors
- Yahoo Messenger will shut down next month. Bye, Felicia
- Trump says he's considering pardon for Muhammad Ali
- Kiwi chef Al Brown remembers Anthony Bourdain's visit to New Zealand