Every team in the National Basketball Association will be attempting to persuade the King to play in front of their home crowd next season.
The future of James is now up in the air as he is out of contract and free to trade in the off-season.
"Can't get enough of this feeling so we're going to celebrate it together", Curry said.More news: Afghan police killed in Taliban attack on base
With Stephen Curry notching 37 points, Kevin Durant won the Finals MVP as he added 20 points for the 28th play-off game in a row, sealing a dominative 4-0 sweep in the showdown series. Four years after returning to Cleveland from Miami, James has delivered what he promised: a championship for the city of Cleveland.
Through the first three games of the 2018 Finals, the Wine & Gold went toe-to-toe with the reigning Champs.
Golden State Warriors owner Peter Guber kisses the Larry O'Brien Championship Trophy after beating the Cleveland Cavaliers in game four of the 2018 NBA Finals at Quicken Loans Arena. If he wants to go and get a championship, by all means go and get it. Curry, trying to draw a foul against J.R. Smith beyond the arc on the right side, jumped up and forward, trying to draw contact against the former Knick while heaving a prayer - maybe more a novena.
"Pretty much played the last three games with a broken hand".More news: Zinedine Zidane's Successor At Real Madrid Revealed?
I guess the best analogy is bones are like eggs.
The Cavaliers clawed back from an 11-point deficit before pulling in front on a slam dunk from James near the midway mark of the second quarter that brought the home crowd to their feet.
"To be the best player in the world and to give everything you've got in your 15th season, play all 82 games, (it's) probably one of the greatest playoff runs that we'll ever see from an individual", Lue said after Game 4. James finished the postseason having now led his team in points, rebounds and assists on 66 occasions. He would get to join one of the best teams in the league and play with one of his best friends in Chris Paul. On this road trip, I've already missed four of his games.More news: Trump says he's considering pardon for Muhammad Ali
- May Lets Johnson Off the Hook (Again) Over Criticism of Brexit Plan
- French Open final: Halep vs. Stephens predictions, start time and betting odds
- Donald Trump says 'looking forward' to resolving trade disputes at G7
- Bay Area Woman Gored By Bison At Yellowstone National Park
- Commerce Secretary: US reaches deal with China’s ZTE
- Israel Says Palestinian Medic's Death in Gaza Was Unintentional
- Tiger Woods moors $20m yacht 'Privacy' in marina ahead of US Open
- Manchester United’s Fred suffers injury in Brazil training
- Argentina's Lanzini ruled out of World Cup
- New Zealand women make record ODI total against Ireland in Dublin