LeBron James is hitting free agency this offseason, he's just suffered a demorsalizing loss at the hands of a superteam in the playoffs, and the Cavaliers current roster has no business competing this deep into the postseason if it wasn't for LeBron. "I know he had a great year, but there are people in Cleveland that will tell you that the Knicks should be considered a real threat for Kyrie Irving". He's big on being present and sparking debate and asking questions and speaking rhetorically, and there's a lot of time between now and next summer, when Irving can decline his player option for 2019 and become a free agent.
Sources told ESPN that the injury was the result of him punching a blackboard in the locker room after that game.More news: Duchess Meghan joins the royal family for first Trooping the Colour
The Celtics are believed to be one of the best young, up-and-coming teams in the National Basketball Association and that's without Gordon Hayward and Kyrie Irving in the equation.
James, whose team trails the Golden State Warriors three games to none in the NBA Finals, is a potential free agent this summer. He led the Celtics to the No. 2 seed in the Eastern Conference before knee surgery ended his season. He scored 51 points, his career playoff high, while shooting almost 60 percent to go with eight rebounds and eight assists in Game 1.More news: Justice Department says heart of health law unconstitutional
"In order to win, you've got to have talent, but you've got to be very cerebral too", James said. He was even playing much better defense under Brad Stevens than every before. Until then, the Celtics will have to cross their fingers.More news: Trump supports ending marijuana ban, setting up friction with Sessions
- First Man poster unveils Ryan Gosling as astronaut Neil Armstrong
- Israel Says Palestinian Medic's Death in Gaza Was Unintentional
- Jamie Dimon, Warren Buffett urge CEOs to end quarterly earnings forecasts
- Afghan police killed in Taliban attack on base
- Commerce Secretary: US reaches deal with China’s ZTE
- Anthony Bourdain Dead at 61
- Donald Trump says 'looking forward' to resolving trade disputes at G7
- Twin Mirror Announced For 2019, New Mystery Game From Vampyr Studio Dontnod
- Microsoft Discounts Xbox One X For E3 2018 Week
- Tiger Woods moors $20m yacht 'Privacy' in marina ahead of US Open