It is among three businesses to receive a dispensary license in a region that includes Columbiana, Stark, Carroll and Tuscarawas counties.
OH officials announced where the state's 56 medical marijuana dispensaries will be located.More news: Canadian police say at least 24 people injured in bus crash
Overall, there were 376 applications for the medical marijuana dispensaries. Cresco Labs Ohio LLC on Main Street in Wintersville in Jefferson County was approved for license.
Getting the retail licenses Monday were Quest Wellness Ohio II LLC at 4323 Market St., Youngstown, and Green Leaf Medical of Ohio II LLC at 2932 Youngstown Road in Warren.More news: Apple approves update of Telegram app
"I don't think it will occur on September 8", said Kevin Murphy, an attorney who specializes in the medical marijuana business.
The Ohio Board of Pharmacy on Monday awarded those provisional dispensary licenses that give the stores six months to meet state operation requirements. "We believe the provisional licensees selected will ensure access to medical marijuana for Ohioans". OH officials have announced where the state's 56 medical marijuana dispensaries will be located. They may sell only to patients with recommendations from state-certified physicians.More news: French Open 2018: Madison Keys reaches quarter-finals at Roland Garros
"I think it's definitely a good move to have medical marijuana in OH, although I do feel it needs to be opened up in some form", Mr. Nestor said. "But you will absolutely not have 60 dispensaries open on September 8 as the state planned, and I think the state's aware of this and they're going to be willing to grant extensions, as long as they know that these license holders are moving forward with their plans". Processing licenses are being reviewed, and the board of pharmacy will soon open a patient registry system, said Ally Simon, the board's public and policy affairs liaison.
- Apple TV works with Dolby Atmos, TV providers
- Demi Lovato Offends Fans With Tweet About ‘Lady Of The Night’ Prank
- Katie Taylor: Man dies after shooting at gym of boxer's father
- Bungie To Self Publish Next Game, $100 Million Investment From Chinese Firm
- Apple WWDC 2018: Livestream, India start time, how to watch, expectations, etc
- White House Planning Trump-Putin Summit
- India down Kenya in Intercontinental Cup
- Arsenal and Chelsea make approaches to sign FC Barcelona star
- Trump cancels Eagles' White House visit over anthem protest dispute
- Horseracing-Masar gives Sheikh Mohammed first Derby win