In addition to citing the reason for the invoice under "professional services rendered" and "professional assistance and career reviving", Drake name-dropped G.O.O.D Music and Def Jam in the track, in addition to Pusha's longtime manager Steven Victor. "It was written like Nas but it came from Quentin". Also, this one appeared on Apple Music, whereas "Duppy Freestyle" was a SoundCloud loosie. "/ I've done things for him I thought that he never would need / Father had to stretch his hands out and get it from me". You can listen to the new track in the player below.
The single art seems to suggest that the song belongs to his upcoming album, Scorpion, which is supposedly his first since 2016's Views, as 2017's More Life was considered a "playlist" and didn't receive any major promotion from Drake himself.Читайте также: 'Madden NFL 19' special edition cover to feature Terrell Owens
It's the latest grenade in the what is become a war between the 2 rappers. triggered by Pusha's album with Kanye, where he shaded Drizzy for using a ghostwriter for his bars.
Remember when Drake responded to Meek Mill with the diss track "Charged Up" and followed up with "Back To Back" before Meek could even release a response?
Pusha T, provoked by the bars, then took to Twitter to ask Drake to send the invoice through.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Can the U.S.-North Korea summit be saved?
- Tests show bats are not source of Nipah virus
- Liverpool working with fans after three charter flights cancelled
- New James Bond Movie Confirms Oscar Winning Director
- Tom Cairney goal takes Fulham back to the Premier League
- Meghan Markle Will Have Duchess Training From Queen Elizabeth II's Private Secretary
- Manchester United & City reportedly make play for Fred
- Rashid Khan and Khaleel Ahmed, the Tom and Jerry of Sunrisers Hyderabad
- Arsenal remain interested in Jean Michael Seri with Unai Emery in charge
- Disgraced Hollywood icon Harvey Weinstein surrenders on sex assault charges