To kickstart the process, YouTube has chose to revamp and rebrand their paid service: YouTube Red; and relaunch YouTube Music as a standalone and bundled service, whose primary aim is to take on Spotify. Let us check out what is exactly going on the offline site. It's the YouTube appeal.
The standalone music service, which will be two dollars more expensive than its current plan, includes "a reimagined mobile app and brand new desktop player" along with "thousands of playlists, the official versions of millions of songs, albums, artist radio and more". All this is available along with an extensive database of remixes, live performances, covers and music videos existing exclusive on YouTube.More news: The CW adds Batwoman to the Arrowverse
"The days of jumping back and forth between multiple music apps and YouTube are over", wrote Elias Roman, product manager of YouTube Music, in the blog post published on Wednesday. The YouTube Red is similar to YouTube but offers ad-free, paid streaming service.
Still, quest for more? With the help of Google AI, YouTube Music will search deep into the music library and will precisely find what you are looking for. The company also confirmed that there will be no effect on user's Play Music uploads, purchases, and playlists. The home screen will dynamically adapt to the listener's preference.
In a briefing this week, the company promised it will be closing the gaps between Play Music and YouTube Red over the next month, so Google Play Music users don't lose features they've grown accustomed to. The listeners will able to enjoy YouTube Music for free, and of course, it will be full of advertisements.More news: Ratas attending EU-Western Balkans summit in Sofia
The free, ad-supported version of the music service will be available along with an ad-free subscription membership at United States dollars 9.99 per month. The paid subscription also permits background listening and downloads. For now, it still exists, though its future is quite skeptical.
While YouTube Red is charged $9.99 per month, YouTube Premium would be charged $11.99, per month. It will expand in further territories in near future.
YouTube Red Becomes YouTube Premium! It will also allow background play and downloads of videos available across YouTube's huge library. If it's uninterrupted video viewing you want, you will need a YouTube Premium subscription.More news: Injured Payet, Lacazette excluded from France squad
- Astronomers have found the oldest oxygen in the Universe
- New Jersey school bus crash kills two, leaves 43 injured
- Eagles World Cup Camp Opens Monday In Uyo
- Liverpool Fans Livid with Club's Plans For Champions League Trophy Parade
- Trump, still planning summit, reassures and warns Kim Jong Un
- Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Live Cricket Score T20 Match Today
- Alec Baldwin, Wife Hilaria Welcome Fourth Child: 'He's Perfect'
- Guardiola signs two-year contract extension at Manchester City
- Dow drops almost 200 points
- Bashar al-Assad has travelled to Russian Federation to meet Vladimir Putin