It is all set to happen in the next big Arrowverse crossover set to air in late November/early December (if keeping in line with previous crossovers).
Now do that thing you do, readership: On your mark, get set, cast Batwoman! "I need to leave right now and start filming it".More news: Ratas attending EU-Western Balkans summit in Sofia
It is finally happening, after years of being teased: Gotham (the city) is about to make its first appearance in the Arrowverse. That show, from Warner Horizon Scripted Television, comes from "Gotham" executive producer/writer Bruno Heller and executive producer/director Danny Cannon, and premieres in 2019.
Stephen Amell confirms this year's #Arrowverse crossover will involve a new superhero, Batwoman.More news: Kim Kardashian Stirs Debate After Sharing Picture of Her Children's Bath Time
Batwoman has undergone several incarnations in the DC Comics universe, first appearing in Detective Comics #233 in 1956. "This will be another full-throttled, action-packed event", Pedowitz promised. Alongside a slew of other reasons, the Fox show is likely why we haven't seen high nor low of Batman in the Arrowverse.
In the modern era, her legacy is taken up by the army brat Kate Kane, a lesbian expelled from West Point due to her sexuality. She is one of the few "Bat" vigilantes with few connections to Bruce Wayne and even butts head with Batman when they cross paths.
But let's talk about Batwoman herself.More news: Nikki Bella: John Cena is 'the one'
- As US deadline passes, Mexico says NAFTA deal still doable
- 'I hear covfefe': President Trump weighs in on 'yanny' and 'laurel'
- Christine Lampard opens up about her pregnancy
- China Okays Toshiba's USD18 Billion Sale Of Memory-Chip Unit
- Became known to new salary of Paulo Fonseca at Shakhtar
- Astronomers have found the oldest oxygen in the Universe
- Injured Payet, Lacazette excluded from France squad
- Future of Northampton Mothercare uncertain as store closures announced
- Dow drops almost 200 points
- 'Infinity War' breaks box office record in Vietnam