The footwear, belonging to the Gharbia-born Liverpool FC striker - and recent victor of the Premier League's Golden Boot award - will be displayed alongside ancient Egyptian sandals, and various other priceless objects in Room 61 of the British Museum, from next week.More news: Ebola outbreak in Congo spreads to urban area
Salah has scored 44 goals and assisted a further 16 strikes in 51 games for the Reds this season, with 10 of his strikes coming in the Champions League.
Originally from Nagrir, in Northern Egypt, Salah has been praised for his impact both on and off the pitch this season.
Aboutrika watched Salah go toe-to-toe with Marcelo in the Olympics in Rio.More news: Mikel Arteta given Arsene Wenger backing for Arsenal job
'I was playing with Egypt against Brazil. Marcelo is terrified of Salah.
The report claims Liverpool have set the price for negotiations to begin after Salah's phenomenal season, despite arriving last summer for just £36.9million.
The La Liga giants were handed a boost this week when Dani Carvajal and Cristiano Ronaldo returned to full training. Both players are expected to be fit to face Villarreal this weekend and will be available to face Liverpool.More news: Rihanna's response to whether she'll be at the royal wedding is hilarious
- 'Infinity War' breaks box office record in Vietnam
- BSF personnel martyred in Pak firing along International Border in Jammu
- Mac Miller Reportedly Arrested for DUI After Hit and Run
- Seattle's tax on Amazon to help homeless may fall short, locals say
- Riz Ahmed to co-write the screenplay for Ms Marvel
- Meghan's Markle's father to undergo heart surgery
- Capitals' Backstrom Returns, Expects to Be Back to Normal Soon
- Cardi B and Offset Sued by Fan Who Was Attacked by Bodyguards
- U.S. senate passes the bill in bid to retain net neutrality
- Became known to new salary of Paulo Fonseca at Shakhtar