Speaking on the red carpet for a screening of her latest project, King Lear, she really didn't have much to say about the whole thing.
"I don't know", the reporter shot back.
Though Rihanna unfortunately won't be making an appearance (just think about what she would wear!), there will be a few famous faces at the wedding.
Emma added, when pushed on the matter: 'Stop it, just stop it okay? "Stop doing the, "Let's talk about the royal wedding".More news: BSF personnel martyred in Pak firing along International Border in Jammu
It's ice cold and unbelievable.
Fast forward to 2018, and Rihanna is still not into reporters prying into her private life. Back then in the media reported that Prince Harry and Rihanna talked nearly all night, like bosom friends.
Rihanna makes a good point, having met someone once doesn't mean you're going to be invited to their wedding.
Rihanna roasted a reporter who asked her if she'd be going to Prince Harry's wedding this weekend (19May18).More news: Boost for Modi as BJP wins state election outside heartland
With the Royal Wedding coming sooner than you think, every single detail is scrutinized-who will walk Meghan Markle down the aisle, what meals will they serve at the reception, down to who made it to the exclusive guest list. Naturally, people have been linking the two together ever since, even sparking up the meme of a snapshot of the two at the AIDS event where Rihanna hypothetically tells the prince, "So, I hear you like black girls now" when news broke of his relationship with fiancée Meghan Markle.
The reporter said she thought Rihanna would be at the wedding, which is set to be held in Windsor, because she had met the prince previously. Am I coming to yours?' Rihanna said, laughing at her own joke.
"Oh, shoot! See, I need to stay on the internet more", Rihanna said.
Who knew - perhaps celebrities are ruddy exhausted of being asked about the royal wedding.More news: As criticism for Israel mounts, Guatemala opens its embassy in Jerusalem
- Attorney Aaron Schlossberg in Viral Video has History of Verbally Harassing People
- EPA watchdog says Pruitt sought 24/7 protection from start
- Varanasi flyover collapse: Prime Minister, VP condole deaths
- Michael Avenatti is a more shameful, losing version of Jose Baez: Kennedy
- Sonam Kapoor's Husband add wife's name in his surname
- Ebola outbreak in Congo spreads to urban area
- A gripping documentary series about Adnan Syed's infamous case is being made
- Hamas turns away supplies from Israel, including bandages, IV fluids and fuel
- Verstappen fastest on 1st day of mid-season F1 tests
- Mikel Arteta given Arsene Wenger backing for Arsenal job