Nikki still loves fellow WWE Superstar John and hasn't ruled out a reconciliation between the pair, especially after the grappling icon publicly told the world she is still the woman he wants to be his wife. Later on, Nikki and Brie Bella shoot Cena an expectant glance after Nikki suggests they transform a room into a nursery, and Cena looked the way he might look if Vince McMahon asked him to lose cleanly to Curt Hawkins. "He is such an wonderful man, I'm just right now going through a period of time where I need to focus on me and work on me". "I think when you sacrifice for so long, it's like, you can give so much and you kind of get tired of giving and someone wants to give it back and you just already feel exhausted".
In this fantastic clip, Brie and Daniel Bryan bring their baby daughter Birdie to visit with John Cena and Nikki Bella.More news: Reuben Foster's ex falsely accused another man of domestic violence in 2011
Bella called off her engagement to 40-year-old Blockers star just three weeks before they were due to tie the knot. He's an incredible man.
"I wish she was staying here", Nikki tells Brie. She says, "I'm a girl who lives in the moment and I honestly don't know what I'd say". "He's my best friend", she said.More news: EPA watchdog says Pruitt sought 24/7 protection from start
"Having kids and a family is extremely important for Nikki, and she is concerned that John is only saying he wants to have kids to get her back". I think, you know, we both are very mature about all of this, knowing we are in the spotlight, and we both definitely have hope for us together in the future.
"So mine has just been blown up and people all of a sudden are saying that I'm faking it". It's really hard when you're filming a reality show, and my sister and I were always the type of people who were open books. "I do not want to be regretful".More news: Mac Miller Reportedly Arrested for DUI After Hit and Run
- Verstappen fastest on 1st day of mid-season F1 tests
- Cambridge Analytica files for bankruptcy in the USA after Facebook privacy row
- As criticism for Israel mounts, Guatemala opens its embassy in Jerusalem
- Hamas turns away supplies from Israel, including bandages, IV fluids and fuel
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Details Have Been Released
- Michael Avenatti is a more shameful, losing version of Jose Baez: Kennedy
- U.S. senate passes the bill in bid to retain net neutrality
- 'Murphy Brown' Revival To Take On Cable Morning Show Wars: More Details
- Facebook's Zuckerberg to appear at European Parliament: speaker
- Cardi B and Offset Sued by Fan Who Was Attacked by Bodyguards