Besides Prince George, the pageboys are Harry's godson, six-year-old Jasper Dyer, and seven-year-old twin brothers Brian and John Mulroney.
According to the Mirror, Prince Harry is planning a "carnival and festival-themed" wedding after-party that will come complete with a steel drum band, vodka-filled ice luges, chilled beers, South African Wagyu beef, and frozen tropical cocktails.More news: 'Murphy Brown' Revival To Take On Cable Morning Show Wars: More Details
Prince Harry's goddaughters, two-year-old Zalie Warren, and three-year-old Florence van Cutsem, will also be bridesmaids.
Ivy Mulroney, 4 - Daughter of Jessica and Benedict Mulroney, a prominent Canadian family among Markle's close friends. While the fans are eagerly waiting for the couple's royal wedding, here we have few fun facts about the bride-to-be, Meghan Markle.
The publication says the 73-year-old is "alert and coherent" but it's as yet unknown how long he will need to stay in hospital.
Meghan's father also reportedly suggested that his son, Thomas Markle Jr., had been to blame for his recent heart troubles. Later, Ronald and Nancy Reagan gave Princess Diana and Prince Charles a $75,000 engraved Steuben glass bowl as a wedding gift in 1981 as a homage to Truman's purchase-though Nancy reportedly used State Department funds and haggled the price down to $8,000. While we saw her walk down the aisle for her show, we just can't wait for her to walk down the aisle to marry Prince Harry!More news: Michael Avenatti is a more shameful, losing version of Jose Baez: Kennedy
Elder sister Samantha has given numerous TV interviews and posted Tweets criticising Meghan for not including the family in the celebrations.
Their mother, the Duchess of Cambridge, had confessed that she had concerns about how her children would behave at the wedding, and she was spotted with a finger over her mouth to quieten them. Her father was then going to walk her down the aisle to give her away.
Victoria Atkins, minister for crime, safeguarding and vulnerability in the Home Office, who signed the order extending pub hours, said: "The government's decision to extend the licensing hours to mark the Royal Wedding has received overwhelming support".More news: Mikel Arteta given Arsene Wenger backing for Arsenal job
- Verstappen fastest on 1st day of mid-season F1 tests
- As criticism for Israel mounts, Guatemala opens its embassy in Jerusalem
- Mac Miller Reportedly Arrested for DUI After Hit and Run
- Facebook's Zuckerberg to appear at European Parliament: speaker
- Boost for Modi as BJP wins state election outside heartland
- No Man's Sky is coming to Xbox One in July with multiplayer
- EPA watchdog says Pruitt sought 24/7 protection from start
- Ebola outbreak in Congo spreads to urban area
- Hamas turns away supplies from Israel, including bandages, IV fluids and fuel
- The Crew 2 - Welcome to Motornation trailer