The Pittsburgh was reportedly super polite as he got arrested for DUI, which included fleeing the scene of an accident. According to the gossip rag, Miller and the two people that were in his vehicle with him ran from the scene of the accident.
Cops arrived at the 26-year-old's nearby home in the morning, where he complied with police and admitted to have been drinking prior to hitting the pole and fleeing the scene.
Miller, real name Malcolm McCormick and who had a hit with 'Dang!' two years ago, was then arrested and taken to the local jail, where he reportedly remains now.More news: Verstappen fastest on 1st day of mid-season F1 tests
Our camera guy asks the hard questions.
He was given a $15k bail and has since been released from custody, as the gossip site filmed him leaving with a jumper over his head. What did he say to cops to get a glowing suspect review? The last time Grande posted about Miller was at the Coachella music festival in April, after Grande performed.More news: The Crew 2 - Welcome to Motornation trailer
Miller's last Instagram post with Grande was back in November of past year.
She said that unconditional love "is not selfish" and so she left him go.More news: Seattle's tax on Amazon to help homeless may fall short, locals say
You gotta make better decisions, bruh.
- Facebook's Zuckerberg to appear at European Parliament: speaker
- Michael Avenatti is a more shameful, losing version of Jose Baez: Kennedy
- Varanasi flyover collapse: Prime Minister, VP condole deaths
- Lord & Taylor shopping site launching on Walmart.com
- Hamas turns away supplies from Israel, including bandages, IV fluids and fuel
- Capitals' Backstrom Returns, Expects to Be Back to Normal Soon
- Sporting CP condemn 'vandalism and aggression' after reports of players attacked
- Liam Payne Reveals September Album Release Date, Hints at One Direction Reunion
- Ministers cut betting machine stakes from £100 to £2
- U.S. senate passes the bill in bid to retain net neutrality