Liverpool take on Real for Europe's top prize in Kiev on Saturday May 26.
The leadership of the English "Liverpool" has decided on a premium to their players for winning the Champions League, informs El Mundo Deportivo.
After 14 games, involving trips to Germany, Russia, Slovenia, Spain, Portugal, Manchester and Rome, the Reds are now 90 minutes away from adding a sixth European Cup to their roll of honour.
Salah this week admitted he always had a drive to return to the Premier League to prove his critics wrong and now hopes the season will have a special end to it.More news: Explosive eruption at Hawaii volcano
And whereas the stress is cranking up forward of subsequent week's showdown with holders Real Madrid in Kiev, the Reds' gamers minimize relaxed figures of their sun shades and summer time apparel as they posed for footage and signed autographs for followers.
"Because of how we did it", Klopp told UEFA.
"I think Salah is very happy at Liverpool, he has had a great season and will be a key part in the exciting times ahead".
Payet was forced off the pitch after half an hour through injury and his side were soundly beaten 3-0 by Atletico Madrid.More news: Bashar al-Assad has travelled to Russian Federation to meet Vladimir Putin
The club requested the parade takes place on the Sunday, and even though it's already a busy day for the city, we want to make sure we are ready to give them the heroes' welcome they deserve should they win.
Liverpool should have, arguably, won both games comfortably.
Roberto Firmino is far from satisfied despite enjoying a prolific season with Liverpool.
Wales star Gareth Bale will be looking to lift a fourth Champions League trophy next week and Giggs, his global manager, hopes he succeeds to get one over Liverpool. Football should be more oriented to finishing every attack with a shot on target.More news: The US Air Force just ruined the 'Laurel or Yanny' meme
- Nikki Bella: John Cena is 'the one'
- PayPal agrees to buy iZettle for Dollars 2.2 bn
- Cambridge Analytica files for bankruptcy in the USA after Facebook privacy row
- China Okays Toshiba's USD18 Billion Sale Of Memory-Chip Unit
- The CW adds Batwoman to the Arrowverse
- Kim Kardashian Stirs Debate After Sharing Picture of Her Children's Bath Time
- 'Infinity War' breaks box office record in Vietnam
- Injured Payet, Lacazette excluded from France squad
- Ratas attending EU-Western Balkans summit in Sofia
- Trump, still planning summit, reassures and warns Kim Jong Un