Although we love these two individually, we never thought they would cross paths except at the occasional Jingle Ball, and the former One Direction is making us think that a future duet could actually be a possibility.
The boys went on a break in 2015 shortly after Zayn had left the group as a four piece. Because the last time it almost killed me, frankly. It scared the living daylights out of me, because the last time it almost killed me, frankly. "I think he's doing fantastic, but I could hear the slightest bit of sorrow in a recent song he wrote, and I wanted to make sure he was all good".
Loving his lad The pop star said his little boy was now up and on his feet but he previously said it had been a struggle for him to learn
He went on to praise those who had supported him over what has been almost a decade in the public eye.
But on Tuesday, Liam revealed that being in One Direction "nearly killed him", and the idea of becoming famous in his solo venture was just as petrifying.
"I speak to a lot of people who are in the same position as me because I have grown up in the public eye", he continued.More news: EPA watchdog says Pruitt sought 24/7 protection from start
Exciting fans, Liam revealed the group had already discussed their comeback.More news: GOP pushes for speedy confirmation vote for Central Intelligence Agency nominee
The announcement of the the release date for Liam's debut album comes after producer Steve Mac revealed that the singer's record was "going to be a compilation album".More news: Lionel Messi Included in Barcelona Squad for Friendly vs. Mamelodi Sundowns
- A gripping documentary series about Adnan Syed's infamous case is being made
- U.S. senate passes the bill in bid to retain net neutrality
- Pink Schools Troll Who Insulted Her Age and Looks
- Meryl Streep to Star in Panama Papers Thriller for Steven Soderbergh
- No Man's Sky is coming to Xbox One in July with multiplayer
- Ministers cut betting machine stakes from £100 to £2
- United States government scraps cyber coordinator role in White House
- Sporting CP condemn 'vandalism and aggression' after reports of players attacked
- West Norfolk beaches given Seaside Awards
- Seattle's tax on Amazon to help homeless may fall short, locals say