Following the backlash that she received for promoting appetite suppressant lollipop, the KKW Beauty founder stirred a hot debate among fans after she shared on Instagram on May 17 a picture of North and Saint enjoying bath time together.
However, Kim's latest post is being called her "cutest picture ever" and it's all down to the sweet smiling faces of four-year-old North and two-year-old Saint.
"They're giving the first 500 people on their website 15% OFF so if you want to get your hands on some... you need to do it quick!" One of them commented, "She's still practically a baby".More news: Explosive eruption at Hawaii volcano
Agreeing, another shares: 'Kim Kardashian, multi millionaire, promoting appetite suppressant lollipops to her millions of followers, of which will be children, teenagers and young adults and many facing eating disorders'.
This isn't the first time the Kardashians have been in hot water over a sponsored post; who can forget the time the family were contacted by the USA government asking them to disclose over 100 paid posts on their collective Instagram feeds.
'WTF Khloe? Girls keep sending me this screen shot and saying it's making them feel bad.More news: BSF personnel martyred in Pak firing along International Border in Jammu
'Don't concentrate on school or work or achievements or your kids or your friendships or love. just make *sure* you look "THIN AF" in your edited Instagram pictures girls.
Some people who clearly have not seen "Keeping up With the Kardashians", could believe that she would never tell her future teenaged daughter to have one of these suckers.
"Nothing wrong with a mother sharing a picture of her loving children", wrote another. She's still proudly displaying the ad on her Instagram page! "Kim took second", the US Federal Trade Commission posted to their site, sparking a conversation around undisclosed celebrity and influencer paid posts on social media and leading to the advent of the #ad era.More news: No Man's Sky is coming to Xbox One in July with multiplayer
Yesterday, Kim got in a lot of heat for posting an advertisement promoting appetite-suppressing lollipops.
- Became known to new salary of Paulo Fonseca at Shakhtar
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Details Have Been Released
- Boost for Modi as BJP wins state election outside heartland
- Capitals' Backstrom Returns, Expects to Be Back to Normal Soon
- Riz Ahmed to co-write the screenplay for Ms Marvel
- Hamas turns away supplies from Israel, including bandages, IV fluids and fuel
- Cambridge Analytica files for bankruptcy in the USA after Facebook privacy row
- As criticism for Israel mounts, Guatemala opens its embassy in Jerusalem
- Verstappen fastest on 1st day of mid-season F1 tests
- Ebola outbreak in Congo spreads to urban area