In a rare display of lighthearted humor, an unlikely source weighed in on the internet's "Yanny vs. Laurel" debate: the White House.
The audio meme has now circled the entire internet, and even your most out-of-touch friends have posted what they heard.
When the pitch is turned down 30% you'll hear Yanny, when it is increased 30% you'll clearly hear Laurel.
"It's Laurel", says Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway. Strategic-communications director Mercedes Schlapp says, "Yanny's the victor, Laurel's the loser". "I heard 'Yanny, '" said the puzzled Hetzel, when she looked up the word "Laurel".More news: Mac Miller Reportedly Arrested for DUI After Hit and Run
"Another user tweeted", When you hear both Yanny and Laurel, but your friends pressure you into choosing one or the other.
Vice President Mike Pence wants to know: "Who's Yanny?"More news: Reuben Foster's ex falsely accused another man of domestic violence in 2011
But, if you hear Yanny, that's all the higher notes. "Who's yanny? I hear coffefe".
"Omg u have ruined this for me", wrote another.
"A little hearing impaired or have some high-frequency loss than your focuses is more towards those low frequencies and you're more likely to hear Laurel", said Stone.More news: Ratas attending EU-Western Balkans summit in Sofia
- Bashar al-Assad has travelled to Russian Federation to meet Vladimir Putin
- China Okays Toshiba's USD18 Billion Sale Of Memory-Chip Unit
- 'Infinity War' breaks box office record in Vietnam
- Cambridge Analytica files for bankruptcy in the USA after Facebook privacy row
- BSF personnel martyred in Pak firing along International Border in Jammu
- Christine Lampard opens up about her pregnancy
- Became known to new salary of Paulo Fonseca at Shakhtar
- US Warns Russian-German Gas Pipeline Risks Triggering Sanctions
- Cardi B and Offset Sued by Fan Who Was Attacked by Bodyguards
- Meghan's Markle's father to undergo heart surgery