More news: Guardiola signs two-year contract extension at Manchester City
The Taiwanese Company is sticking with their own Edge Sense technology, which enables users to control the user interface with a light squeeze, despite research showing that few people used this feature in the HTC 11. The two cameras on the back are a 12MP wide angle lens and a 16MP telephoto lens, and it's rocking the UltraPixel branding. The smartphone features a 6-inch Quad HD+ Super LCD 6 display with a screen resolution of 2280 x 1440 pixels.More news: The CW adds Batwoman to the Arrowverse
With the leak being this extensive we wonder if HTC will have any surprises left for us come May 23. We get the complete hardware info and details about most of the unique features of the phone. Out of the box, the HTC U12+ will run Android 8 Oreo with HTC's SenseUI on top. The phone comes with IP68 certification making it water and dust resistant. These support optical image stabilization, "HDR Boost 2", dual LED flash, bokeh mode, and more. It is possible to work with OIS, AR stickers, Bokeh, hyperlapse and slo-mo features. There will be a microSD card slot (compatible up to 2TB cards) for storage expansion. Sadly, that is the only port on the device as the headphone jack is missing. Backing the device is a 3500mAh battery with QuickCharge 3.0 fast charging support. On the connectivity front, the phone supports 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou and dual SIM.
- Davinson Sanchez signs improved contract at Tottenham
- Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Live Cricket Score T20 Match Today
- Haspel confirmed for Central Intelligence Agency
- Alec Baldwin, Wife Hilaria Welcome Fourth Child: 'He's Perfect'
- Dow drops almost 200 points
- Elon Musk details plans for LA's LOOP
- Total CEO says oil price could hit US$100 'in coming months'
- Senate votes to save net neutrality rules
- Future of Northampton Mothercare uncertain as store closures announced
- Australian climbs Everest, becomes fastest to scale 'Seven Summits'