On Thursday, the Yoga Vida co-founder took to Instagram to announce the birth of her fourth son with the Hollywood actor. The couple has just welcomed the latest addition to their family.
The proud mama posted an adorable Instagram pic of her and a beaming Baldwin cradling their newest son. She revealed that she attended the "last event before baby is born" that day.More news: Ratas attending EU-Western Balkans summit in Sofia
Hilaria later told US Weekly that she was "in shock" to discover she was expecting another boy.
Note that in the stellar family is the fourth kid: the eldest daughter of Carmen 4 years, son of Raphael Thomas 2 years and younger Leonardo 1 year.More news: Astronomers have found the oldest oxygen in the Universe
Hilaria, 34, has been married to 60-year-old actor Alec since 2012.
Just days before their son's arrival, Hilaria was all smiles while out and about in New York City. So no, I don't wish he was a girl. "I don't know if I can do 5!" I wasn't upset about it but I was overwhelmed!' she explained. "You ask them (her children), "Who is the boss", and they'll say, "Mommy is the boss".More news: The CW adds Batwoman to the Arrowverse
- Pope 'making history' with Chile abuse summit
- Bashar al-Assad has travelled to Russian Federation to meet Vladimir Putin
- Trump, still planning summit, reassures and warns Kim Jong Un
- PayPal agrees to buy iZettle for Dollars 2.2 bn
- 'I hear covfefe': President Trump weighs in on 'yanny' and 'laurel'
- Davinson Sanchez signs improved contract at Tottenham
- Total CEO says oil price could hit US$100 'in coming months'
- As US deadline passes, Mexico says NAFTA deal still doable
- Bulgarian Foreign Minister: EU remains united over Iran nuclear deal
- Christine Lampard opens up about her pregnancy