Are you ready for some fast and thrilling fun?
The Crew 2, judging from our time playing it at E3 past year, will embrace the absurdity of its ideas.More news: PUBG Mobile Gets Miramar Desert Map Before Xbox One
The Crew 2 closed beta has been set for 31 May, Ubisoft has today confirmed.
A few years ago, Ubisoft released a massive open world racing game known as The Crew where players can traverse the entirety of the United States and at the end of June, we'll be getting The Crew 2 which takes us to the skies and waters of the land of the free.More news: Microsoft reportedly plans $400 Surface tablet to rival $329 iPad
The publisher notes players who are selected for the beta are encouraged to make use of the ability to pre-load the build, which will be available from May 29.
The closed beta gives players the chance to experience an early portion of the main title as they take on races from the Street Race, Rally Raid, Powerboat, and Aerobatics disciplines. Not only will the entire map be open for players to explore, but they'll also have access to the full line-up of vehicles available in The Crew 2 to unlock. Fueled by original series, exclusive events, top personalities and leading experts, Motor Trend is the #1 destination for automotive super fans via the Motor Trend app on iOS/Apple TV, Google Play, Roku, Xbox, Chromecast and Amazon platforms or via MotorTrend.com. Developed by Ubisoft Ivory Tower (with the help of Ubisoft Bucharest, Paris, Shanghai and Massive) based in Lyon, France, The Crew 2 will let players experience the thrill of the American motorsports spirit inside a fully redesigned USA.More news: DICE will reveal Battlefield V next week
- Nintendo Bringing Back NES Classic - Again
- Airtel to offer post FUP speed of 128Kbps on Unlimited Prepaid Packs
- Expanding in China: Starbucks doubles retail capacity
- Pink Schools Troll Who Insulted Her Age and Looks
- Meryl Streep to Star in Panama Papers Thriller for Steven Soderbergh
- You can eat romaine again; CDC: tainted lettuce likely gone
- Congo warns of 'new phase' in Ebola outbreak after first urban case
- BC woman squats, poops then hurls feces at Tim Hortons employee
- First Industrial Realty Trust Inc Stock as Institutional Investors Exit
- A gripping documentary series about Adnan Syed's infamous case is being made