Ford played the popular smuggler in the Original Trilogy and reprised him more than 30 years later for The Force Awakens.
"But LucasFilm has since corrected the quote, with a rep telling Gizmodo "[Kennedy] said it's something she'd like to do one day in the future". Sadly, we can't accomplish that with time travel, but you can see the next best thing in the fan-edited Solo trailer below, dubbed "True Solo".More news: European Union top diplomats in agreement to follow through Iran N
As announced on today's episode of Lucasfilm's news web series "The Star Wars Show", Star Wars Celebration 2019 will take place from Thursday, April 11th through Monday, April 15th at McCormick Place (the largest convention center in North America) in Chicago, Illinois. But we'll see what we get! The first was 2015's "Rogue One". And we've heard from Alden Ehrenreich that he has a three film deal. "It would also be fun to tell the story of Han and Chewie". "Of course, there are still many stories to tell about Han and (sidekick) Chewbacca, but Lando will be next".
According to Harpers Bazaar, the actress, who portrays Val in the Han Solo prequel, was spotted on the red carpet wearing a handsome Vivienne Westwood dress; but, not just any dress - a dress featuring each and every black Star Wars character to date.More news: A Mystery Source Is Producing Banned Ozone-Destroying Chemicals, Shocking Scientists
More news: Cannes 2018: Kristen Stewart Walks Barefoot To Protest Against Heels Only Rule
- China Trade War: Two Nations to Hold Key Trade Talks This Week
- VK Singh holds talks in North Korea, first trip in 20 years
- Michael Carrick hits golf course the day after hanging up his boots
- Sensex zooms 260 points as BJP takes the lead in Karnataka
- YouTube launching new music streaming service that rivals Spotify
- Ibrahim Anwar declares 'new dawn for Malaysia' after release
- Exodus Delayed Until Q1 of 2019
- Chrissy Teigen And John Legend Welcome Baby Boy
- TI Arrested Because a Security Guard Didn't Recognize Him
- With friends like Trump, who needs enemies — European Union chief