So these claims do have some base to them.More news: Karolina Pliskova attacks umpire's chair in epic tantrum
Samsung is known to shake things up with special color options for its high-end smartphones, sometimes offering them exclusively through Best Buy. The more the merrier. Now, the South Korean company has officially announced the new color alongside a Sunrise Gold.
The Galaxy S9 has a continuous design compared to its predecessor.More news: IPL 2018: RCB Vs SRH - Five players to watch out for
Samsung normally uses Tizen processor for devices with 1GB RAM, however, that is only optimized for smartphones that don't run Android. No words on USA availability, alas, although the "satin gloss finish" is supposed to be "coming soon" to unnamed "additional markets". The tablet and the successor to the Galaxy Tab S3 has now been seen on Geekbench and we know Samsung's approach by now when it comes to hardware specifications. This will let Samsung embed the new series of display in its next flagship device. The Galaxy S9 sports a single camera on the back, while the Galaxy S9 Plus features two cameras back there. According to the report, this means that Samsung is on track to roll out the Galaxy Note 9 one month earlier, as early as August.
The Galaxy S10's rumoured 3D-sensing module is being developed by camera firms Mantis Vision and Woodgate, The Bell notes. There is only one mobile SoC that has the above features and that is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835.More news: Vaping turns deadly as exploding pen launches projectile into Florida man's head
- Tencent advances revenues 48%, profit over 60% in Q1
- Leaker of Michael Cohen's financial records makes another explosive accusation
- Chrissy Teigen And John Legend Welcome Baby Boy
- The Markle Debacle Continues: Half-Sister Samantha Has Been Hospitalised
- European Union top diplomats in agreement to follow through Iran N
- Guatemala follows United States by opening Jerusalem embassy
- Parcel bomb suspected in deadly California day spa explosion
- TI Arrested Because a Security Guard Didn't Recognize Him
- School officials release statement into investigation of 'nuisance' animal deaths
- VK Singh holds talks in North Korea, first trip in 20 years