"I see it being a real ensemble on a lot of levels, just because I think it's interesting for Deadpool to kinda function in the way he does in his own universe", Reynolds said. Even with television censors preventing him from cursing, Deadpool's jokes were still incredibly dirty.
There's also this issue (present in the Deadpool comics over the past few years as well) where every character takes on Deadpool's personality traits through weird osmosis or bad character writing.
"I'm excited to see it with fans". Not all of the jokes land due to the sheer quantity of them, but for the most part it'll have you cracking up much like the first one did (unless you didn't find the first one amusing in which case, you nearly definitely won't find this one funny). As for the rest of us, let's keep our fingers crossed for a Deadpool movie that actually works.More news: Standalone 'Star Wars' film about Lando Calrissian in the works
No, the film's stars are still making the rounds this week to make sure everyone's pumped for Deadpool's next adventure, and that means at least a little more new footage to tide you over until the film's out. Come on, come on, give me those glasses.
Deadpool: [puts on Colbert's glasses] "Hello!"
'I used to say to [Blake], "I would take a bullet for you".More news: Vaping turns deadly as exploding pen launches projectile into Florida man's head
As Colbert pointed out, Trump tweeted that the US and China were still working together on a new deal. "Because the president watched two Russian prostitutes urinate on a hotel mattress?" "Could've been three prostitutes". So here's hoping we do get to continue witnessing the expansion of this franchise. "And then we said, 'How about a video?' and she said yes to that, too!" Deadpool is a fan of many things one would not expect, such as Adventure Time, and Bea Arthur, The Golden Girls, and apparently, Celine Dion.
Deadpool: "Oh, how tantalizingly vague".
"Oh god, I don't feel well", he says, right as he starts evaporating.More news: Meghan Markle's Dad Now Says He Wants To Attend Royal Wedding
Deadpool: "And thank god Mr. Blake Lively is not. You don't have the budget for this Colbert!"
- Chrissy Teigen And John Legend Welcome Baby Boy
- Leaker of Michael Cohen's financial records makes another explosive accusation
- Parcel bomb suspected in deadly California day spa explosion
- OnePlus 6 Avengers Edition Launched in China for CNY 4199
- Samsung releases red, gold Galaxy S9s in S. Korea
- Preakness 2018 Draw and Odds: Justify Is Overwhelming Favorite
- Ride of Silence held in Columbus to honor injured and fallen cyclists
- Karolina Pliskova attacks umpire's chair in epic tantrum
- The Markle Debacle Continues: Half-Sister Samantha Has Been Hospitalised
- TI Arrested Because a Security Guard Didn't Recognize Him