The mobile version of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds now has a new map with Miramar being added to the game alongside other changes.
What's New - Desert map ("Miramar") is now available for selection.
For the two months since release the game has received a number of updates, but arguably the biggest has now dropped on May 15th, signalling the start of Season Two. Progress Missions allow you to complete various challenges to earn rewards as you reach new levels, and these are also joined by weekly Activity assignments where you can earn even more goodies. The new v0.5.0 update is now officially released on both iOS and Android platforms! You can choose from "More than 50′, '25-50", or fewer than 25 for the most hectic streams. See if you can find the new vehicles and weapons! - Initial parachute speed increased to match the PC version.More news: No decision on Justice KM Joseph as yet
See you out there!
In terms of gameplay tweaks, the developers have added a local quick-team feature to the game.
The quick team feature in PUBG Mobile 0.5.0 enables players to type in a 6-digit code and team up with nearby friends. The region system will help with language-based chat channels, too. - Added a Shop, where you can preview and purchase new outfits and items.More news: PRIMARY: Voter turn-out normal for primary election
The 0.5.0 update is packed with improvements as well, such as sound effects added to melee combat and breaking doors, smoother spectator mode and parachute camera, and an improved display of personal information.
The Secret Stash is "where you can purchase special discounted items", according to the notes.More news: Messi: Real Madrid win like no other team
- North Carolina Teachers Rally Over Wages, Education Funding
- US and six Arab states slap sanctions on Hezbollah leadership
- MSU To Pay $500 Million to Victims of Dr. Larry Nassar
- Watch now: Full-length trailer for Whitney Houston documentary debuts
- National Weather Service warns of hail, flood risks Monday in Will County
- Allan McGregor rejoins Rangers on two-year deal
- West Norfolk beaches given Seaside Awards
- Amazon announces discounts for Prime members at Whole Foods Market
- BC woman squats, poops then hurls feces at Tim Hortons employee
- Horses, sports betting a mystery fit