But turnout is expected to be light for the Tuesday, May 22 Democratic Primary run-off election.
Voters can also go to Oregonvotes.gov to check on registration status.
Voting was relatively light for the primary election on May 8, with only 3,924 of the 26,617 registered voters casting ballots.
That's lower than turnout has been in any OR primary since 1964. As noted by Secretary of State John Gale, results are unofficial until counties canvass their results.
"We were on Facebook, we put it out in the voter pamphlet and we're always on social media trying to encourage voter turnout", said Debra Royal.
Meanwhile, Canyon County spokesman joe Decker told the Idaho Statesman that most precincts are seeing higher-than average turnout.More news: Microsoft formally announce the Xbox Adaptive Controller
All of the elected offices available in the 2018 election can be viewed here.
Registered primary voters can vote early at any time now at the Grant County clerk's office, during the state's no-excuse absentee voting period.
Participation also appears to vary between political parties.
An undeclared voter may vote in a party primary by choosing that party at the polling place.
Mail ballot voters are being asked to double-check their election packets after the San Diego Registrar of Voters office received about a dozen reports of missing ballots.
Meanwhile, participation among non-affiliated voters decreased significantly from 2014 to 2018 - from 20.3 percent to 13.6 percent.More news: Prison where Josh Holt is being held captive reportedly under attack
Only 1,218 of Orange's 53,019 registered voters (2 percent) made it to the polls for the Democratic primary March 6 and of those only 485 Democrats voted for one of the three candidates for governor.
That means that Oregonians who have a qualifying interaction at the DMV are now automatically registered to vote.
There are 9,767 registered voters in the county.
The 2016 presidential election was a factor in the jump, but the number of ballots cast did not deviate from the usual turnout during a presidential election year, Anderson said.
It's not just candidates, of course - people who have been involved in campaigns for (and against) various other election measures will be glued to their computers tonight.
"We checked it and it was there", Lindgren said.More news: Karolina Pliskova attacks umpire's chair in epic tantrum
- Ford to Resume F-150, Super Duty Vehicle Production Within Days
- Ryan Reynolds Meets Kakao Character Ryan For An Interview
- North Carolina Teachers Rally Over Wages, Education Funding
- The troubled history of the East Coast rail franchise
- Allan McGregor rejoins Rangers on two-year deal
- Parcel bomb suspected in deadly California day spa explosion
- Scott Wagner Wins the Pennsylvania GOP Governor Primary
- French Energy Giant Says Will Exit Iran Unless US Sanctions Waived
- Yanny or Laurel? Soundbite sparks internet debates
- Golden Knights needed top prove to themselves they could compete with Jets