"I shall call you little purple troll", she added. "I pray I look older in 10 years, trigger that may imply I'm alive".
Pink has never been shy about spelling out exactly what she thinks of unfair standards imposed on celebrities and women. It didn't take Pink long to respond, and when she did so, it was pretty brutal.
The information comes after a critic age-shamed the pop star this week.More news: French Energy Giant Says Will Exit Iran Unless US Sanctions Waived
Several of Pink's fans cheered at the concept of her still kicking and screaming on stage at almost 40-aerial stunts included.
She explained how her daughter had said she felt she was the "ugliest girl I know" because she has straight hair and believes she looks like a boy.
Pink was certainly not expecting to meet her match during a recent concert stop in Vancouver, Canada for her Beautiful Trauma World Tour at Rogers Arena.More news: PUBG Mobile Gets Miramar Desert Map Before Xbox One
'Hey @Pink, please let me sing on stage with you in #Vancouver May 12. 'Share this video and tag #vicandpink to make my dream come true'.
"You must be from L.A.", she wrote.
And after nearly 200 fans jumped to her defence, branding the troll "pathetic" and "a nobody", the singer made a decision to take matters into her own hands.
Once Anthony was done singing, the Just Give Me a Reason starlet reached for a big embrace with the young performer before proclaiming, 'You're amazing!'More news: Expanding in China: Starbucks doubles retail capacity
- Neymar to Real would be tough for Barcelona, says Messi
- June's petrol price could rocket past R15 a litre
- No decision on Justice KM Joseph as yet
- PRIMARY: Voter turn-out normal for primary election
- Everton FC Manager Sacked
- Amazon announces discounts for Prime members at Whole Foods Market
- West Norfolk beaches given Seaside Awards
- US and six Arab states slap sanctions on Hezbollah leadership
- North Carolina Teachers Rally Over Wages, Education Funding
- National Weather Service warns of hail, flood risks Monday in Will County