We usually get to watch the finals of the Champions League on May and this year, you will be able to watch it through another channel: YouTube.
"For me, it is about doing it year after year".
Balague also mentioned a discussion he had with former Liverpool and Real Madrid manager Rafa Benitez, as he said: "Interestingly, I was in Newcastle this week and spoke with Rafa Benitez about what he expects from the final, given he managed both. I really respect him a lot and I'm sure we are going to do something special for the club this year to end it".
You can see the top 10 scorers, and the Golden Boot victor, by clicking the right arrow, above.More news: Officer saved lives by facing school gunman
Liverpool booked Champions League football for next season. He now has two weeks to prepare for our biggest game and now I am really looking forward to it.
The Real side already contain their fair share of the game's greats but Wijnaldum believes Liverpool's players can write their own piece of history.
Thierry Henry was about as complete a striker as there ever was, scoring 30 goals in the 2003/04 season, while he also recorded an unsurpassed 20 assists the previous season.
"We had a lot of injury problems and the group of players which was involved today have to do the job all the time". No use in betting, games or single club/league/player publications. "It's very hard to evaluate your best moments in the game but this is right up there because I know how hard it is to stay up".More news: Affordable Realme 1 phone launched on Amazon with 6GB of RAM
His 32 league goals have seen him edge out Suarez for the most in a Premier League season for Liverpool.
The Premier League season is finally over and there is just one award left to be handed out.
The Reds will face Real Madrid in the showpiece match of the European club season in Kiev on May 26, having progressed all the way from the qualifying play-off last August.
"We showed again the kind of football we couldn't show in the last few games because the boys are humans not machines".More news: Microsoft announces the Surface Hub 2
Pete Oliver, managing director for marketing and sales at BT Consumer, said: "This season we have shown some absolutely awesome games and have had some of our biggest games to date with our Uefa Champions League viewing figures up by 47 per cent this season". I played a lot of games.
- Cardi B Issues Apology For Offensive Language On New Feature "Girls"
- 'Laurel' or 'yanny'?: Viral 4-second audio clip is dividing the internet
- Wife of PGA golfer Lucas Glover arrested on domestic violence charges
- Is Man City greatest Premier League team ever?
- Jedinak's Villa hold firm to secure play-off final place
- Mueller wins as judge upholds his authority in Manafort case
- 'Play like this and we'll lose the final,' Conte warns Chelsea stars
- Man charged with stalking Rihanna, burglarizing her home
- Donald Trump Jr. Is Literally a Cartoon Villain
- Analytical Report on Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI)