The world's most boring trailer was released early on Tuesday, and we have a theory about it, crafted from anonymous reports that we didn't just totally make up.
The Oscar-nominated actor once again reunites with director Peter Berg (Patriots Day, Lone Survivor) for the upcoming action thriller Mile 22. It frames the movie as about "new wars" and "new options" in this modern world.
You're agreeing with us now, aren't you? Why would people buy Marky Mark as an off-the-chain "Overwatch" agent?More news: Cavaliers own 2.8 percent chance at No. 1 pick in draft lottery
So you can check out the trailer below to see what Ronda Rousey was up to before WrestleMania. Why did they give John Malkovich that bad hairpiece? The conspiracy knows no end.
22 Mile is set to open in cinemas across the country on 10th August 2018.
Reuniting with director Peter Berg ("Patriots Day", "Lone Survivor"), Wahlberg stars as James Silva, leader of an elite tactical unit of CIA intelligence operatives dubbed Overwatch, called into action to tackle problems that global diplomacy and military intervention have been unable to solve.More news: Facebook says Zuckerberg still won't testify in the UK
An elite American intelligence officer, aided by a top-secret tactical command unit, tries to smuggle a mysterious police officer with sensitive information out of the country.
Featured image via STXFilms.More news: Crystal Palace must keep players, improve squad: Hodgson
- Tom Wolfe, pyrotechnic nonfiction writer and novelist, dies at 87
- Vodafone: Call new CEO maybe
- Trump greets Muslims on Ramadan
- Gap Apologises For Flogging Shirts With Map Of China Bereft Of Taiwan
- Iran's talks with European countries to save the nuclear deal
- Neuer conundrum for coach Joachim Loew
- Twitter Will Now Hide Mean Tweets From Trolls
- Hart not in England's World Cup squad for Russia 2018
- Christie Brinkley Spotted With Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Michael Avenatti
- Facebook closed 583m fake accounts in first three months of 2018