Roman Reigns has his sights set on Jinder MahalWhat's the story? Graves says it's a "typical United Kingdom reception". However, Roman Reigns opened the show wanting to be apart of the match after Mahal cost him his spot in last week's main event match. He says that if Mahal wants to be more relevant than he ever has been in his career, come and join him in his yard. Roode says the WWE Title is why he's here, why they're all here.More news: Mariners' Robinson Cano Suspended 80 games
The ladder match for a chance at seizing the Money in the Bank briefcase continued, with Bobby Roode coming out on top and earning a spot alongside the other challengers for that upcoming event.
WWE Cruiserweight Championship - Cedric Alexander (c) vs. Buddy Murphy: Since the cruiserweight title was left off the Backlash card, we're going to go ahead and say it gets some sort of exposure at Money in the Bank, be it on the main show or the kickoff. Many chants from the crowd, who stayed hot throughout. Weathering the storm, Bray Wyatt and Woken Matt Hardy eventually got the upper hand with a double Sister Abigail finisher on Scott Dawson, which has now been rechristened as the Kiss of Deletion. Officials end up separating Jinder and Roman as Jinder barely escapes, still safe for now... Rollins and Owens tore the roof off the O2 before Rollins won with the Blackout.
Owens would go on to defeat Lashley and Elias thanks to interference from his friend Sami Zayn who was able to take out Lashley outside the ring with a Helluva Kick.More news: Project Maven: Nearly a dozen Google employees have reportedly quit in protest
Back in the ring, Owens puts Rollins on the mat and grounds him while digging a knee into his back. Owens gets Rollins in the ring to land a senton bomb for a near fall, Owens slows things down further by applying a chin lock to Rollins. Rollins tosses Owens back out and this time he does hit his suicide dive, knocking Owens to the ground.
Tasked with going out and speaking on behalf of The Authority (yes, that is still going), the Raw GM had to pretend he was delivering bad news to Roman Reigns that the fans would hate.
Rollins recovers to land an enzaguri before eating a lariat for a near fall, Owens goes to the top rope and he goes for a swnaton bomb.More news: The 17 richest young millionaire athletes in Britain
- Watch the Trailer for Upcoming Thriller MILE 22 Starring Mark Wahlberg
- EPL: Mourinho explains why he won't have assistant manager next season
- Sadr eyes Govt as poll upset rocks Iraq
- United States adds head of Iran's central bank to terrorist list, imposes sanctions
- Arsene Wenger claims he nearly signed Cristiano Ronaldo
- Taraji P Henson engaged to former footballer Kelvin Hayden
- Is a Ms Marvel movie in the works?
- Cargill has 'significant concerns' over US-China trade spat
- Tom Wolfe, pyrotechnic nonfiction writer and novelist, dies at 87
- Neuer conundrum for coach Joachim Loew