Authorities say Leon hopped a fence and entered a home that Rihanna owns, although she was not there at the time.More news: Kia to introduce 48v hybrid tech to diesel engines
According to TMZ, Eduardo was charged on Monday, May 14, 2018, on three felony charges, as well as one misdemeanor.
Leon has been charged with stalking, first-degree residential burglary, vandalism and resisting arrest, per BBC. It is reported that the singer on that day were not at home. Leon is from Fullerton, Calif., which is about an hour and a half from the singer's home. Rihanna was not home at the time; we assume she was in NY at the time of the incident-she attended the Met Gala on May 7, and was still in Manhattan on May 10, for the launch of her Savage x Fenty lingerie line. On Monday (May 21), he will appear at the Foltz Criminal Justice Center.More news: Eagles' Jay Ajayi Sued For Trashing Mansion, Accused of Pushing Home Owner
If convicted, Leon faces a possible maximum sentence of six years in prison.
After his presence was discovered, police had to use a taser to take him into custody, said Norma Eisenman, a public information officer with the Los Angeles Police Department.More news: World Health Organization Seeks Ban Of Unhealthy Trans Fats
- So. Indiana police escort son of fallen officer to school
- Jedinak's Villa hold firm to secure play-off final place
- Mueller wins as judge upholds his authority in Manafort case
- Analytical Report on Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI)
- Netflix & ESPN Partner On Michael Jordan Docuseries 'The Last Dance'
- Miramar Map Now Available in PUBG Mobile for Android and iOS
- The 'Deadpool 2' Post-Credits Scene Gets Justice for Ryan Reynolds
- Russian Federation qualify for 2019 World Cup in Japan after Romania docked points
- Violence on demonstrators in Gaza is 'unacceptable and inhuman'
- Harvick uses late move to win NASCAR race in Kansas