Authorities say Leon hopped a fence and entered a home that Rihanna owns, although she was not there at the time.More news: The 'Deadpool 2' Post-Credits Scene Gets Justice for Ryan Reynolds
According to TMZ, Eduardo was charged on Monday, May 14, 2018, on three felony charges, as well as one misdemeanor.
Leon has been charged with stalking, first-degree residential burglary, vandalism and resisting arrest, per BBC. It is reported that the singer on that day were not at home. Leon is from Fullerton, Calif., which is about an hour and a half from the singer's home. Rihanna was not home at the time; we assume she was in NY at the time of the incident-she attended the Met Gala on May 7, and was still in Manhattan on May 10, for the launch of her Savage x Fenty lingerie line. On Monday (May 21), he will appear at the Foltz Criminal Justice Center.More news: Researchers Uncover Two Hidden Pages in Anne Frank's Diary
If convicted, Leon faces a possible maximum sentence of six years in prison.
After his presence was discovered, police had to use a taser to take him into custody, said Norma Eisenman, a public information officer with the Los Angeles Police Department.More news: Mario Tennis Aces Serves Up Pre-Launch Tournament
- Eagles' Jay Ajayi Sued For Trashing Mansion, Accused of Pushing Home Owner
- Violence on demonstrators in Gaza is 'unacceptable and inhuman'
- World Health Organization Seeks Ban Of Unhealthy Trans Fats
- Is Man City greatest Premier League team ever?
- Former Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini named new Italy manager
- Netflix & ESPN Partner On Michael Jordan Docuseries 'The Last Dance'
- So. Indiana police escort son of fallen officer to school
- Pauley Perrette alludes to physical assaults
- Lost legs to frostbite, 70-yr-old Chinese finally scales Mt Everest
- Cardi B Issues Apology For Offensive Language On New Feature "Girls"