Authorities say Leon hopped a fence and entered a home that Rihanna owns, although she was not there at the time.More news: 'Laurel' or 'yanny'?: Viral 4-second audio clip is dividing the internet
According to TMZ, Eduardo was charged on Monday, May 14, 2018, on three felony charges, as well as one misdemeanor.
Leon has been charged with stalking, first-degree residential burglary, vandalism and resisting arrest, per BBC. It is reported that the singer on that day were not at home. Leon is from Fullerton, Calif., which is about an hour and a half from the singer's home. Rihanna was not home at the time; we assume she was in NY at the time of the incident-she attended the Met Gala on May 7, and was still in Manhattan on May 10, for the launch of her Savage x Fenty lingerie line. On Monday (May 21), he will appear at the Foltz Criminal Justice Center.More news: Eagles' Jay Ajayi Sued For Trashing Mansion, Accused of Pushing Home Owner
If convicted, Leon faces a possible maximum sentence of six years in prison.
After his presence was discovered, police had to use a taser to take him into custody, said Norma Eisenman, a public information officer with the Los Angeles Police Department.More news: Former Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini named new Italy manager
- Harvick uses late move to win NASCAR race in Kansas
- Violence on demonstrators in Gaza is 'unacceptable and inhuman'
- Microsoft announces the Surface Hub 2
- Analytical Report on Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI)
- World Health Organization Seeks Ban Of Unhealthy Trans Fats
- Netflix & ESPN Partner On Michael Jordan Docuseries 'The Last Dance'
- Uber won't force sexual assault survivors into arbitration
- Google Pixel Buds add double-tap to skip track and more
- Miramar Map Now Available in PUBG Mobile for Android and iOS
- Russian Federation qualify for 2019 World Cup in Japan after Romania docked points