Then, the Ravens picked up receivers Jaleel Scott and Jordan Lasley during Day 3 of the Draft, continuing to revamp the wide receiver room that includes free agent signings Michael Crabtree, John Brown, and Willie Snead. I still believe Dez can highpoint the football as good as any receiver in the National Football League.
The offseason capture of former All-Pro Graham may signal a move away from that philosophy that longtime GM Ted Thompson stuck to for so many years, but the need for another wideout isn't glaring in Green Bay.More news: Police praise students for "best senior prank"
Nelson, Rodgers' favourite target for nigh on a decade, was allowed to leave Green Bay in free agency and Bryant's skillset does actually mirror the former Packer's to some extent. I think that's a great spot for him.
The Packers retained Davante Adams and Randall Cobb, and signed tight end Jimmy Graham, but Bryant's ability to pick up first downs and contribute in the red zone could be enticing to quarterback Aaron Rodgers. According to Witten, the Packers check all of the boxes for Bryant, who is seeking a one-year deal. So if it's not Green Bay, where will Bryant land? Bryant was never relegated to a No. 2 option in the Dallas Cowboys' passing attack.More news: NIA court convicts 18 of organising SIMI camp in Kerala's Wagamon
Except some guy named Dez Bryant. Bryant was cut by the Cowboys a couple months ago, right around the time the Packers made the decision to cut receiver Jordy Nelson. But he's going to partner with a great quarterback and have somebody who he feels like can contend for a championship.
"Saints and Packers are kind of lead dogs in my opinion".More news: Trial delayed in Giants, Eli Manning fraud case
That would be a great fit - but not necessarily for the reason Witten laid out. That simply hasn't happened and teams have been hesitant to consider signing Bryant due to his past antics both on and off the field. New Orleans already prolific offense would be even more risky with No. 88 on the roster.
- EPL: Mourinho explains why he won't have assistant manager next season
- United States adds head of Iran's central bank to terrorist list, imposes sanctions
- Is a Ms Marvel movie in the works?
- Project Maven: Nearly a dozen Google employees have reportedly quit in protest
- The 17 richest young millionaire athletes in Britain
- Title Match Confirmed For WWE Raw This Week
- Sadr eyes Govt as poll upset rocks Iraq
- Putin opens bridge to Crimea, Russia's first road link with annexed peninsula
- Arsene Wenger claims he nearly signed Cristiano Ronaldo
- The Home Depot (HD) Reports Q1 2018 Results