In an interview with BBC president of marvel has announced a major news for especially Muslim fans. Many said she was the perspective of Pakistani-Americans and asked the comic-book and film industries to follow Marvel's example.
I couldn't be more excited for a potential Ms. Marvel movie featuring Kamala Khan.
Marvel is now in the midst of shooting Captain Marvel starring Brie Larson and will move onto introducing the teenage-superhero from New Jersey. "We have plans for that once we have introduced Captain Marvel to the world", said Feige, as reported by Hindustan Times. We were not even done raving about the breakthrough superhero adventure Black Panther, and Avengers: Infinity War hit us like a tornado. Kamala Khan has been one of the best, recent additions to Marvel Comics canon.More news: Iran's talks with European countries to save the nuclear deal
While the studio is pacing fast towards completing the Captain Marvel movie, who will make an appearance in Avengers 4 after her solo movie, the production house is also eyeing at introducing another female superhero into the universe post the 2019 Avengers movie. Now, Kamala is a polymorph with super-healing powers and the ability to embiggen or shrink herself (or parts of herself) when she sees fit.
As the Marvel comic book universe continues to expand on film and TV, it just keeps getting more and more diverse.More news: EPL: Mourinho explains why he won't have assistant manager next season
"We're doing Captain Marvel right now".
There hasn't been any announcement lately about who will be playing this Ms Marvel character on screen, but there are speculations that Priyanka Chopra could be the first choice for the role.
Good news for all the marvel fans.More news: Cargill has 'significant concerns' over US-China trade spat
- Liverpool's final two games: Slim margins between success and regret
- Police praise students for "best senior prank"
- Twitter Will Now Hide Mean Tweets From Trolls
- Taraji P Henson engaged to former footballer Kelvin Hayden
- Watch the Trailer for Upcoming Thriller MILE 22 Starring Mark Wahlberg
- Cavaliers own 2.8 percent chance at No. 1 pick in draft lottery
- Mariners' Robinson Cano Suspended 80 games
- Newcastle Owner Mike Ashley Says He Wants Rafa Benitez To Stay On
- Tom Wolfe, pyrotechnic nonfiction writer and novelist, dies at 87
- NIA court convicts 18 of organising SIMI camp in Kerala's Wagamon