Cabot Phillips of the conservative news site Campus Reform interviewed a few students on UCSC's campus and found that although some could not explain why Obama received a Nobel Prize so early in his presidency, they had no reservations about explaining why Trump should not receive the award.
Henry McMaster has organized a group of US governors in an effort to get the Nobel Peace Prize awarded to President Donald Trump.More news: Sadr eyes Govt as poll upset rocks Iraq
Seven United States governors are throwing their full support behind President Trump's nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize this week; sending a letter to the Norwegian Committee that called for the Commander-in-Chief to receive the award in 2019. Graham first suggested the Nobel Peace Prize to the president days after both Koreans leaders met for the first time. Then the state's lieutenant governor, the longtime SC politician became governor when Trump picked then-Gov.
Trump is backing McMaster in next month's five-way South Carolina GOP primary. The president appeared at an October fundraiser, and McMaster has featured footage from that event prominently in his television ads.More news: Trial delayed in Giants, Eli Manning fraud case
Others include the governors of Kansas, Maine, South Carolina, West Virginia and Guam.
The governors' letter came amid reports from South Korea's Yonhap News Agency that North Korea was canceling a high-level meeting planned between the two countries due to the ongoing military exercises between the USA and South Korea.More news: Title Match Confirmed For WWE Raw This Week
The turnaround comes month after Trump rhetoric toward North Korea ignited fears that an armed confrontation with the reclusive country could be looming.
- Amber Alert Issued By Tulsa Police For Missing 7-Year-Old
- STD cases drastically climb in California
- Scottish parliament decisively rejects European Union withdrawal bill
- "Rage 2" Video Game Trailer Highlights Savage Action & Brutal Villains
- Tim Allen shares first teaser for 'Last Man Standing' Season 7
- Police praise students for "best senior prank"
- Jason Witten expects Dez Bryant to sign with Packers
- The Home Depot (HD) Reports Q1 2018 Results
- Winklevoss Crypto Exchange Wins Approval to Trade Zcash
- Project Maven: Nearly a dozen Google employees have reportedly quit in protest