On Saturday, Ray's wife Jackie Wilkins, will present the trophy from the Royal Box to the winners at full-time.
Meanwhile, Manchester United now turn their attention to their last clash of the campaign, where they will meet Chelsea in the FA Cup final at Wembley Stadium next weekend.
"Also, in the second major competition in the country, we are one of the two best teams; we are playing the [FA Cup] final so if you want to read it in a positive way, you can in a very objective way".More news: Newcastle Owner Mike Ashley Says He Wants Rafa Benitez To Stay On
However, the United boss revealed better news about Romelu Lukaku's battle to be fit to face their old club after Sunday's win over Watford. According to The Times, Jose Mourinho is targeting several high-quality players this summer ready to compete in the Champions League and attempt to reel in dominant rivals Manchester City. "Today he just changes office [to take coaching role at the club]".
"I'm starting to think the Mourinho factor is losing its impact and if he's not getting results in an entertainment industry then he's under pressure".
One of those question marks is their right wing where a lack of consistent quality has been an issue for Mourinho to deal with and it is certainly an aspect he needs to touch upon to add another dimension to their attack.
"I am confused by that, and Jose Mourinho probably is at times too, because the performance levels are up and down so much".More news: Putin opens bridge to Crimea, Russia's first road link with annexed peninsula
"He has mentioned mentality a lot in the last few weeks and I am convinced it's because of those peaks and troughs coming so unexpectedly".
"He will want to make sure that is gone".
United's second place is their highest finish since winning the title in 2013, and despite the slow progress, the Spanish keeper isn't completely happy with where United are now at. They have lost against all three promoted teams, that's nine points.More news: Tim Allen shares first teaser for 'Last Man Standing' Season 7
- Cavaliers own 2.8 percent chance at No. 1 pick in draft lottery
- The 17 richest young millionaire athletes in Britain
- Soros basis to give up Hungary after conflict with authorities
- "Rage 2" Video Game Trailer Highlights Savage Action & Brutal Villains
- The Home Depot (HD) Reports Q1 2018 Results
- Trial delayed in Giants, Eli Manning fraud case
- First lady Melania 'doing really well' after medical procedure
- Police praise students for "best senior prank"
- Cargill has 'significant concerns' over US-China trade spat
- Iran's talks with European countries to save the nuclear deal