Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 55. Cloudy, with a high near 74. High: 89. Wind: S 5-10 miles per hour. Chance of precipitation is 10%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Rain chances will hang around 30 percent for most of the day today. Skies are partly to mostly cloudy with light winds out of the southeast. South wind around 10 miles per hour.
Today: Isolated showers, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after 4pm.
Wednesday: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm.
Tonight: Mostly cloudy. Wind: NE 5-10. Southwest wind around 14 miles per hour, with gusts as high as 25 miles per hour.More news: Coroner: Detained suspect in Louisiana died of asphyxiation
Wednesday will be similar, with numerous scattered showers and storms that could form at any time. Cloudy, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 70 percent.
We keep the chance of showers and storm Thursday and Friday as low pressure dominates the region. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71.
Wednesday NightA 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm.
Saturday - A chance of showers and thunderstorms.More news: "Rage 2" Video Game Trailer Highlights Savage Action & Brutal Villains
MONDAY: Mostly cloudy skies. Cloudy, with a low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
Saturday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78.
Thursday: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a low around 59.More news: Project Maven: Nearly a dozen Google employees have reportedly quit in protest
- Barnier: 'Little progress' in Brexit talks since March
- The 17 richest young millionaire athletes in Britain
- Kevin James, Leah Remini thank fans after 'Kevin Can Wait' cancellation
- Gov. LePage joins 6 other governors backing Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- Boston Dynamics SpotMini Robot Will Go On Sale In 2019
- Winklevoss Crypto Exchange Wins Approval to Trade Zcash
- Putin opens bridge to Crimea, Russia's first road link with annexed peninsula
- STD cases drastically climb in California
- Mercedes restore order at top with Hamilton's win
- Scottish parliament decisively rejects European Union withdrawal bill