Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 55. Cloudy, with a high near 74. High: 89. Wind: S 5-10 miles per hour. Chance of precipitation is 10%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Rain chances will hang around 30 percent for most of the day today. Skies are partly to mostly cloudy with light winds out of the southeast. South wind around 10 miles per hour.
Today: Isolated showers, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after 4pm.
Wednesday: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm.
Tonight: Mostly cloudy. Wind: NE 5-10. Southwest wind around 14 miles per hour, with gusts as high as 25 miles per hour.More news: Barnier: 'Little progress' in Brexit talks since March
Wednesday will be similar, with numerous scattered showers and storms that could form at any time. Cloudy, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 70 percent.
We keep the chance of showers and storm Thursday and Friday as low pressure dominates the region. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71.
Wednesday NightA 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm.
Saturday - A chance of showers and thunderstorms.More news: Trial delayed in Giants, Eli Manning fraud case
MONDAY: Mostly cloudy skies. Cloudy, with a low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
Saturday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78.
Thursday: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a low around 59.More news: Kevin James, Leah Remini thank fans after 'Kevin Can Wait' cancellation
- Police praise students for "best senior prank"
- Boston Dynamics SpotMini Robot Will Go On Sale In 2019
- Mercedes restore order at top with Hamilton's win
- Putin opens bridge to Crimea, Russia's first road link with annexed peninsula
- NIA court convicts 18 of organising SIMI camp in Kerala's Wagamon
- STD cases drastically climb in California
- Gov. LePage joins 6 other governors backing Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- Charge against Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens is dropped
- United States adds head of Iran's central bank to terrorist list, imposes sanctions
- Co-Pilot Nearly Sucked Out Of Plane After Cockpit Window Shattered