Manager David Moyes is reportedly likely to leave West Ham United despite successfully keeping the Hammers in the Premier League. I would say more often than not I bet you it's proved wrong.
However, the club are acutely aware that he could simply be trying to use talks to prompt Shakhtar bosses into handing him an improved deal. I don't know if anybody can come and make that big a difference in six months. "Even Pep (Guardiola) took a bit of time to get his (Man City) team right".More news: Antonio Conte: Chelsea lacked spirit, will and desire in Newcastle defeat
"Bare in mind that Rafa Benitez came very, very close to taking the West Ham job, I think he'd nearly signed a contract to become the West Ham manager, before he was offered the Real Madrid job". But every manager now is in transit.
"I think he's done a really good job".
Moyes's contract with West Ham expired following Sunday's 3-1 win against Everton.More news: Dutch govt bans use of Kaspersky Lab products
Moyes' stock has risen in guiding West Ham to safety and, like with Allardyce, there are rumours over his future.
But this could backfire, as early indications are that Moyes is now prepared to wait to see what other opportunities become available as opposed to remaining at a club where he is not truly appreciated - with one club source putting the chances of him extending his stay at just one in four.
When Joao Mario signed for West Ham on loan there were all kinds of Italian contradictions over whether the Hammers had a redemption clause or not.More news: NBC Entertainment Chief on 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine': A "Missed Opportunity" No More
- Kylie Jenner's bodygaurd Tim Chung denies being Stormi's father
- IPhone explodes in Las Vegas fix shop
- Will Smith Details How He Became the 'Fresh Prince of Bel-Air'
- Childish Gambino avoided internet after This Is America video release
- NASA is sending a tiny robot helicopter to Mars
- Scientists Have Transferred A Memory From One Snail To Another
- Neil Lennon Recreates Plane Celebration For Punters in Edinburgh Pub
- Kristen Stewart makes a political statement, ditches heels on Cannes red carpet
- Off-duty policewoman shoots armed robber attacking group of moms
- Trump Administration Defends Plan to Lower Prescription Drug Prices