HMD Global is preparing to launch its new budget smartphone, the Nokia X in China. While the upcoming device has been subject to its fair share of leaks and rumours, one Chinese retailer has gone and posted an early listing, revealing all there is to know.
Under the hood, the Nokia X6 will come with a Qualcomm octa-core Snapdragon 636 chipset coupled with 4GB or 6GB of RAM, Adreno 509 GPU, X12 LTE and Kyro 260 CPU. The listing states the Nokia X6 will cost 1,499 Yuan, which converts to roughly £175/$235, putting it firmly in the affordable category.More news: Kristen Stewart makes a political statement, ditches heels on Cannes red carpet
In terms of rumoured specifications, the device will feature a 5.8-inch display with a 1080 x 2280 pixel resolution and an aspect ratio of 19:9. The Nokia 6 as we've come to call it is the company's next mid-range device that comes with Qualcomm's latest Snapdragon 636 SoC which also powers Xiaomi's Redmi Note 5 Pro and Asus' Zenfone Max Pro M1.
If that wasn't enough to shake up its competition, the Nokia X6 will also employ a dual 16MP + 5MP rear camera with electronic image stabilization.More news: Ford Suspends Production of F-150 Trucks
The Nokia X6 will come with a hybrid SIM tray and it will run on Android 8.1 Oreo with stock UI. There should be a 6GB RAM option in the pipeline as well, while Tenaa also hinted at an entry-level 3/32 gigs SKU that's likely to blow our minds with its affordability.More news: Tuesday, May 15 Morning Forecast
Nokia X6 will come with a 3000mAh battery unit with a probable fast-charging support feature. The smartphone comes with all the connectivity options - 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, 3.5mm audio jack, Global Positioning System and GLONASS.
- Sneek Peek In To Sonam Kapoor-Anand Ahuja Mehendi, wedding & reception party
- The cold - could it become less common?
- Nikki Bella Reacts to John Cena's Candid Admission: 'I'm Speechless'
- Confirmed Ebola cases in Congo spikes to 39
- Childish Gambino avoided internet after This Is America video release
- Iran nuclear deal: The EU's billion-dollar deals at risk
- Antonio Conte: Chelsea lacked spirit, will and desire in Newcastle defeat
- Superman's star Margot Kidder passes away at 69
- 'The House That Jack Built' Trailer Shows Off Brutality
- Scientists Have Transferred A Memory From One Snail To Another