The rear of the OnePlus 6 includes dual rear camera system compromising of a primary 20MP sensor and secondary 16MP sensor.More news: Chris Sutton: Gerrard may have had influence in Rangers decision v Hibernian
The listing has not left much to the imagination, ahead of the OnePlus 6's official debut. The images show that the alert slider has move to the right of the phone, the rear cameras are arranged virtually - and there's still a headphone socket. There's an 8GB RAM model also in the pipeline that will come with 256GB of internal capacity. The special edition Avengers Infinity War OnePlus 6 will also be launched alongside the standard variants in India. The smartphone will also sport all-glass body design which will be highlighted by a 6.28-inch AMOLED display panel with aspect ratio of 19:9. Moving on to the back, you can see that the OnePlus 6 boasts a glass finish.
The report also says that OnePlus has not skipped the 3.5mm audio jack on its latest flagship. The website also revealed that the OnePlus 6 will be available in Midnight Black and Mirror Black colour options in Germany and will go on sale on May 22, exactly one week after its official unveiling on May 15 in London. As per the case renders, the connector is going to be placed alongside a USB Type-C port. The events can be streamed live from OnePlus global site and OnePlus India site respectively. While OnePlus has already confirmed water resistance on the OnePlus 6, its IP rating remains a mystery.More news: Khloe Kardashian shares first photo of baby True Thompson
- The OnePlus 6 will likely run Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box which means it should come with the iPhone X-like gesture navigation feature from day 1.
Even the battery capacity details are missing, but Amazon does confirm that it will have Dash charging feature.More news: Raazi box office collection Day 3: Alia's film continues its dream run
Apart from the design, the leaked render also confirms the presence of a display notch on the OnePlus 6. The OnePlus 6, according to the website, will be sold for 519 Euros (Rs 41000 approx.) for the base model and 569 Euros (Rs 45000) for 128GB storage variant. The OnePlus logo adorns the back of the phone, too.
- Liverpool consider summer move for Wilfried Zaha
- 5-year-old girl attacked, dragged by black bear
- Diamond League: Reece Prescod upstages Justin Gatlin to win 100m in Shanghai
- Tesla, possibly on autopilot, slams into truck in dramatic Utah wreck
- Tracking the EPS & Revenue for The Coca-Cola Company (KO)
- US Embassy in Jerusalem Opens to a Fraught Climate
- Home sweet home: SC softball to host NCAA regional
- Possible tropical development in the Gulf
- Delhi-NCR hit by sudden dust storm, rain; flights grounded
- Ederson Signs New Manchester City Contract Until 2025