BTC.com, a prominent platform for cryptocurrency users (that is affiliated with Bitmain), has announced the BTC.com mobile wallet will be the first cryptocurrency app released on Huawei's AppGallery. According to de la Torre, the AppGallery will come pre-installed but only on the new Honor and Huawei handsets.
Adam Reese is a Los Angeles-based writer interested in technology, domestic and worldwide politics, social issues, infrastructure and the arts. Nonetheless, BTC.com's de la Torre recognizes "the fantastic opportunity cryptocurrencies have in replacing fiat currency as the currency of choice for mobile payments" in China.More news: Special Gold Nintendo Famicom Classic Edition Gets Trailer Showing its Manga Games
This move from Huawei most notably impacts the Chinese market, which doesn't exactly have a track record of being cryptocurrency friendly.
By partnering with Chinese telecommunications mogul Huawei, BTC.com is able to penetrate the massive and exclusive Chinese markets for crypto wallet user acquisition.
A joint censorship effort between the Chinese government and telecom companies has blocked the Google App Store to Android mobile users amid what's been dubbed "China's great firewall", making it hard for many Chinese residents to access mobile cryptocurrency wallets.
It is important to mention that BTC.com is part of Bitmain Technologies, the world's largest Bitcoin mining pool in the world.More news: Overwatch Anniversary 2018 Event Announced; Legendary Edition Revealed
The smartphone maker's app store is set to be rolled out to older devices in the coming months.
The application would be accessible in China. The networking and telecom giant had initially filed the patent in the second half of 2016. After a download request has been sent by a user within the peer-to-peer network, the license or private key will be identified and compared by the verification system before access being granted for the content.More news: OnePlus 6 Price and Specification Leak by Amazon: Priced at £459 / 519Euros
- Walmart to be at ease even if SoftBank stays put in Flipkart
- Final IndyCar GP warmup slowed by smoke, geese
- Woman kicked off flight sues United Airlines claiming racial discrimination
- IPhone X, iPhone 8 get big discounts during Flipkart, Amazon sale
- Anthony Martial: Knee injury needs to be assessed
- Putin receives newly elected prime minister of Armenia in Sochi
- ICSE 10th Result 2018 declared at cisce.org, Pass Percentage 98.51
- RR's Jos Buttler equals Virender Sehwag's record for most consecutive IPL fifties
- Xerox refused to merge with Fujifilm
- Modi's temple run in Nepal to influence voters: Congress