Earlier, he shared a concept sketch of the device and poll asking followers to guess the screen-to-body ratio. More than being a cool aesthetically device, the new phone could represent a valuable turning point to futuristic smartphones.
It's a hard moment for Chinese companies, they are all trying to simply pull off bezel-less smartphones following "Apple guidelines" and that includes the presence of the notch. He had previously stated that the company has managed to include a comprehensive screen on its next flagship phone by reducing the space taken by camera, bezels and antenna bands.More news: DJ shares early lead at Players
Now he posted the sketch design of the phone that shows a phone with screen-to-body ratio as close to 100%. However, the sketch does confirm the name to be Lenovo Z5.
According to the teaser, the phone appears to come packed inside a metallic frame which is the reason there are antenna bands on the sides of the device. A USB-C port might be offered on the bottom bezel.More news: Ireland slump to 5-3 as Abbas strikes for Pakistan
The way Lenovo seems to have positioned the Z5, it is clear that this is going to be a high-end phone.
The Lenovo Group VP also revealed that they had achieved four technological breakthroughs and 18 patented technologies with the Lenovo Z5. It is also likely to come with at least 6GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, dual-camera setup and and features like fingerprint scanner. The Z5 will be launched to go up against any semblance of Xiaomi's Mi Mix 2S, Mi Mix and different mobiles with a far-reaching display. The other-related rumors are that Z5 could accompany an in-display unique finger impression sensor, an innovation that Vivo has effectively used yet Samsung is as yet battling with. Since the launch of iPhone X and the companies that followed it, notches have gotten mixed reviews. Even with the notches trending, we haven't seen any enhancement in screens of these display and to trigger this spark, enters Lenovo.More news: Full stop for Priyanka Chopra's Quantico after three seasons
- USA stealth fighters intercepted Russian bombers near the western coast of Alaska
- Israel kills 11 Iranians in Syria
- LGBTQ Groups Call New Oklahoma Adoption Law Discriminatory
- Numis Downgraded On The Beach Group (LON:OTB) with GBX 663.00 Target
- Leinster lift fourth European Cup after 15-12 victory over Racing 92
- On AT&T-Time Warner merger, Giuliani again contradicts White Hou
- Militants attack Afghan government building, 1 dead
- Ohtani homers again as Angels top Twins
- Nancy VanderMeer: Standing with law enforcement on National Police Week
- Float in Disney's Festival of Fantasy Parade catches fire