It was Deepika's second red carpet appearance at Cannes this year, which turned out to be the biggest highlight of her fashion journey at the festival. Although it's not easy to pull off a top to toe white look, many designers are styling their celebrity clients in attractive couture garments to nail the "vision in white" theme.
Well, Deepika certainly snatched all the limelight, but debutant at Cannes, Kangana Ranaut, was no less of a stunner.More news: Seven die in Australia's worst shooting for 22 years
Her next look was breezy. India too is represented as Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Sonam Kapoor and Deepika Padukone rule the red carpet.
Experimenting with proportions, pairing unlikely colours (this ultraviolet pantsuit though) and playing with layers (she made this sculptural Ashi Studio dress look easy) are just a few of Deepika's signature style moves that she used during her stint at Cannes 2018.More news: Leinster lift fourth European Cup after 15-12 victory over Racing 92
With comments like "Gosh" and "Hello to you too", it's evident that just like us, Ranveer couldn't wait to get a glimpse of the lovely Deepika in her Cannes' outfits.
Well, Deepika Padukone has been sharing her red carpet looks on her Instagram account and Ranveer Singh is making sure that he doesn't miss to compliment his ladylove.More news: Buhari's United Kingdom trip: President unfit for governance - PDP-Crossfire
- DJ shares early lead at Players
- Fracking mogul Jim Ratcliffe becomes UK's richest person
- Numis Downgraded On The Beach Group (LON:OTB) with GBX 663.00 Target
- Nadal Crashes Out Of Madrid Open Quarter-finals
- Ohtani homers again as Angels top Twins
- Children's Mental Health Awareness Day art display at Gannon University
- Pakistan imposes restrictions on movement of U.S. diplomats
- LGBTQ Groups Call New Oklahoma Adoption Law Discriminatory
- USA stealth fighters intercepted Russian bombers near the western coast of Alaska
- Alberta premier confident pipeline talks will succeed by May 31 deadline