Buhari's spokesperson, Garba Shehu said in a tweet that "President Buhari just returned".
However, the surprise announcement that Buhari would travel to see his doctor renewed concerns about his health weeks after he said he would seek re-election in a poll to be held in February next year.
President Buhari made a similar trip on January 19 a year ago but his return from that trip was greeted with much anxiety after he over stayed.More news: Premier League Golden Boot: Harry Kane backed to beat Mohamed Salah 'comfortably'
In his bod to defend President Buhari, the minister however to stated that for the fact that he [Buhari] could have his son treated in Nigeria shows he believes in the sector. President Buhari is ready to go come lets go'. He will return Sat, May 12th.
"On his return, the president's two-day state visit to Jigawa, which was postponed because of the All Progressives Congress" (APC) ward congresses will now take place on Monday 14th and Tuesday 15th May".
"I can not speak for the President because he is an individual".More news: Fracking mogul Jim Ratcliffe becomes UK's richest person
"These medical trips by the President and the rich in Nigeria expose our country to ridicule because you cannot justify that a little of enormous resources cannot fix a few hospitals to the extent that everybody can be treated in Nigeria", Falana said. "Will be away for four days; back in Abuja on Saturday, May 12".
Buhari himself acknowledged that he was very ill after his return from his first medical stint on March 10, 2017, telling his cabinet members that "I couldn't recall being so sick since I was a young man".More news: Float in Disney's Festival of Fantasy Parade catches fire
- Leinster lift fourth European Cup after 15-12 victory over Racing 92
- Here's how analysts see Carclo plc (LON:CAR) after this past week
- Manchester United assistant manager Rui Faria to step down
- USA stealth fighters intercepted Russian bombers near the western coast of Alaska
- Capitals' Nicklas Backstrom (hand) misses Game 1 against Lightning
- Aishwarya pulls off a smart cocktail of colours at Cannes 2018
- Ireland slump to 5-3 as Abbas strikes for Pakistan
- Full stop for Priyanka Chopra's Quantico after three seasons
- Hamburg fans set pitch ablaze after first-ever relegation
- European round-up: Bale hits a brace