Our low temperatures will fall into the upper 50s to lower 60s.
This front will then wiggle and wobble across the region for Sunday through next week.
Following a slight clearing Thursday morning, showers and a few light thunderstorms will once again return to Central Montana.More news: Lalu, Rabri's Son Tej Pratap Yadav Gets Engaged
Rain and thunderstorm chances still exist for late Friday night through the weekend. Winds gusting 20 to 30 miles an hour during the afternoon. It will be cooler at the coast with highs around 70 degrees.
Some showers could still be around Friday morning, especially east of Sioux City.
Clouds will continue to increase (thicken) throughout the day with highs in the mid-upper 80s although a few low 90s can't be ruled out. We're near the northern edge of the ridge, and this means there's the chance for isolated thunderstorms Saturday, particularly during the afternoon.More news: Coppa Italia final match report Juventus v AC Milan 09 May 2018
Unsettled weather is expected into the Mother's Day weekend.
Otherwise, look for a low of 49 tonight with breezy winds.
Another front will drop southward on Friday night and Saturday triggering more showers and scattered thunderstorms. Temperatures will cool down with a low around 48, Sunday night. Temperatures remain in the 70s. The rest of next week high temperatures will be in the lower to mid 70s.More news: Lalu Prasad Yadav granted six weeks provisional bail on medical grounds
- Crypto Prices Fall as Warren Buffett Says Bitcoin Is "Rat Poison"
- MRI on Dante Exum's Hamstring Injury Shows Strain; Listed as Day-to-Day
- Natural disaster jolts parts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Nokia X notched invitation confirms May 16 reveal
- Apple finds greener way to produce aluminium
- Merkel said the loss of military credibility
- Mets Bat Out of Order Against Reds; Everybody Gets Confused
- Agong willing to grant full pardon for Anwar, says Dr M
- President Pence Informs Exclusive counsel Mueller# &:039;S's Moment to wrap it up'
- FCC: Net Neutrality to end on June 11th