Meanwhile, a short remembrance ceremony is scheduled for 8 p.m. Tuesday, April 24, at the fountain plaza in front of the George H.W. Bush Presidential Library.
Just days after burying his wife Barbara, who died at age 92, former President George H.W. Bush has been hospitalised after an infection he contracted spread to his blood.
Jim McGrath said on Twitter that the 93-year-old Bush is "responding to treatments and appears to be recovering".More news: BBNaija: Miracle, Alex win N1m in Close-Up task
Bush, 93, was in a critical condition after an infection that led to sepsis, a source close to Bush told CNN.
This is the latest in a string of health problems for the former president, including a battle with pneumonia in January 2017, and again three months later. "We will issue additional updates as events warrant". "He's the most goal-oriented person on the planet, and I would not bet against him".
Barbara Bush's longtime friend, Susan Baker, the wife of former Secretary of State James Baker, described her in a eulogy at her funeral on Saturday as a "tough but loving enforcer" whose 73-year marriage to her husband was a real-life fairy tale. For about a week in December 2014, he spent time in the hospital for shortness of breath. He adds that "the stress of losing a loved one can weaken the immune system".More news: Foles gets bonus via contract re-do
Reuben says bacterial infections are treated with antibiotics.
"The more of these parameters are abnormal, the more serious the case is", he said.
He was president from 1989 to 1993 and his son, George W Bush, went on to serve in the same role. He also served as President Reagan's vice president, the director of the CIA, GOP chairman, the United Nations ambassador and was twice elected to the House of Representatives.More news: Thunder-Jazz, 1st Ld-Writethru,476
- Max Boot: North Korea is conning Donald Trump yet again
- Notice of royal baby's birth place outside Buckingham Palace
- Cynthia Nixon plans to join climate change march, rally
- American Airlines Articles, Photos, and Videos
- Russell Westbrook guarantees he will shut down Ricky Rubio in Game 4
- SYRIA: Worries as Global chemical watchdog team arrives Douma for inspection
- Capitals advance with Game 6 win over Jackets
- Pep Guardiola optimistic John Stones will recover for World Cup
- Bogdanovic Leads Pacers to 2-1 Series Lead
- Pakistan condemns terror attacks in Afghanistan