The French worldwide was the hero in the stunning comeback win over the Saints last weekend so I expect Giroud to lead the line up front. "If I win it again, it would be my fourth FA Cup in five years", he said. It was a lot more than Burnley deserved but it meant Chelsea had to positively respond in the remaining half an hour.
The Sky Sports pundit was also quick that Chelsea could yet salvage its season and FA Cup is the only way to do that. Since I have been in England everyone talks about the Premier League but the FA Cup is massive as well. I am really pleased with our growing mentality. One thing is sure when Willian or Eden [Hazard] don't play we just try to give everything for the team.
He was made to rue that missed chance just minutes later as his opposite number (rather flukily) brought his side level.More news: European Union 'systematically & forensically annihilates' May's Irish border plans
"Maybe with this desire, with this will to fight, this will to get a result, we have the possibility [to reach the top four]". "We are professionals, we are competitors and we will believe until the end".
But the form and frustrations of Morata also caught the eye, the £60 million (Dh309.9m) Spain worldwide squandering a glorious one-on-one opportunity with the score at 1-0, then being hooked for Eden Hazard shortly after Chelsea reclaimed the lead.
The Frenchman was supportive of his Spanish team-mate, happy to act as a foil rather than a rival.More news: Comey calls Trump an unethical liar in autobiography
In a bid to get Chelsea's board to spend, Antonio Conte declared to the world that his squad were exhausted from having to play several games a week, all due to my very fist point, they hadn't strengthen the squad enough in the summer. "We are doing fantastic but still there is a gap in front of teams like us and many other teams", he added, praising the way his team took the game on after falling behind.
"Alvaro must be angry because when you have a chance to score, you have to score", said Conte.
Burnley's first-half hopes had been limited to a couple of unsafe crosses and plenty of long balls and, despite a stronger start to the second period by the hosts, the game should have been decided when Kante broke up a Burnley corner after 55 minutes and sparked a counter-attack.More news: Emery says he is focused on PSG, denies contact with other clubs
"I want to apologize for my reaction when I was sent to the bench, when I fail I get really angry with myself".
- Herrera sends Man United into FA Cup final with win vs. Spurs
- Granny Suspected Of Killing Her Husband, Florida Woman Captured In Texas
- Romania President Slates Plan to Move Embassy to Jerusalem
- Donald Trump says lawyer Michael Cohen won't betray him
- Meghan Markle Has A New Role Ahead Of Her Royal Wedding
- Ariana Grande's new music video is here and it's attractive
- Former first lady Barbara Bush to be laid to rest
- Magnitude 5.5 natural disaster strikes southern Iran near nuclear plant
- Calif. governor says deal reached on National Guard mission
- In a first, seven parties submit motion to remove CJI to Vice-President