Xiaomi is planning to launch yet another smartphone in the Indian market. Three variants are rumored for this release, including one with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. It's still unknown whether the new smartphone will have microSD card support or not, but given Xiaomi's track record, we can expect a hybrid solution mostly. The phone is expected to run Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box with the more refined MIUI 9 interface. According to the report, it will be an entry level budget phone with dual camera setup and face unlock feature.
Camera: 20MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, a secondary 8MP camera with f/1.8 aperture and 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture.More news: Latest National Weather Service update on weekend storms
The Xiaomi Redmi S2 will come with a similar 3,080mAh unit as Mi A1. The dual camera setup includes a 12MP + 5MP setup, while the front camera will be dealt by a 5MP shooter. Last year, we witnessed a new selfie focused affordable Y-series handsets, this year again, we saw a Pro variant joining the Redmi Note series. But it surely isn't giving up on the Mi A1 just yet. Ahead of launch, promotional slides of the alleged Mi 6X have hit the internet seemingly confirming the range of colours the phone may be made available on launch. This information comes from their Malaysian Facebook page and the launch event is open to all Mi fans.
According to promotional images found on Weibo, the Xiaomi Mi 6X will be sold in five different color models. There are some who say the phone has a Snapdragon 626 processor. That's probably a sign that Xiaomi isn't building as many Mi A1s now.More news: Monday is final day to register to vote in Pennsylvania primary
That's all of the information that we have of the Xiaomi Redmi S2 at the moment. You need to slide the screen up and down to view time, heart rate and steps, instead of pressing the button.
Display: 5.99-inch (2160×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display. The Mi Router 4 is expected to make its appearance at the event, as well.More news: EPS for Royal Dutch Shell plc (RDS.A) forecasted at $1.10
- Dark Souls: Remastered Delayed on Nintendo Switch
- Thousands of Android apps are tracking children, study finds
- Cambridge police officers filmed allegedly beating Harvard student Selorm Ohene
- Statewide bandh in Andhra Pradesh over special category status demand
- New Castlevania Game Announced by Konami
- Travel delay barely alters game day routine for Winnipeg Jets
- Tax return extensions can be filed online
- Trump refuses to give timeline for Syria intervention
- All of Nikki Bella and John Cena's Breakup Details
- Assad 'in a good mood' despite missile strikes on Syria